Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

In our relegation season Fuller terrorized him. Yesterday however he was first-class and everything he wasn't in that 2-2 draw at home to Stoke. Strong, quick, read the play well, dominant and very very good on the ball. He has come full circle for us like and its great to see. Normally a defender at this club just never recovers after any bad period, but Colo thus far is proving everyone just how good a defender and indeed footballer he. I was one of his biggest critics during our relegation season but now I'm a huge fan.

Before we got relegated, he was terrible in my opinion. I think his worst performance ever in a Newcastle shirt was the game at home against Porstmouth where we got thrashed. But his performance got better last season, and from what Ive seen this season, he is playing pretty well alongside Mike Williamson which is great because we still have Campbell and Taylor to fall back on if we need to.

The 1-4?  Coloccini wasn't even playing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7065165.stm

Hm. I think i got the wrong guy. Thanks for pointing that out. But again, my previous sentence where I said he was terrible before we got relegated remains the same.

You do know who Coloccini is. Don't you?  :colo: