Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Zanetti and Cambiasso then.

Maradona, you are a clown. f*** you.

this....cambiasso is good enough for any team! sad not to see him!

btw Brazil´s squad doesn´t look as sexy as i had thought it would!

Wow, so no Zanetti, Cambiasso, Gago, Riquelme, Lisandro López, Lucho González, Maxi Rodríguez or G Milito but Coloccini and Jonas in. Maradonna's a crazy b******.

All suggestions are fine except for this guy. Gagoshit shouldn't be in the squad.

No Zanetti and Cambiasso then.

Maradona, you are a clown. f*** you.

this....cambiasso is good enough for any team! sad not to see him!

btw Brazil´s squad doesn´t look as sexy as i had thought it would!

dunga doesnt really do sexy more effective

:frantic:

Maybe he could play Colo RB and Jonas RW .

The Geordie Latino connection.

Distinct posibility. Maradona plays with 4 centre halfs at the back, and uses Jonas as a sort of defensive,workhorse like right sided midfielder to do all the dogwork for Messi and Veron.

:frantic:

Maybe he could play Colo RB and Jonas RW .

The Geordie Latino connection.

Distinct posibility. Maradona plays with 4 centre halfs at the back, and uses Jonas as a sort of defensive,workhorse like right sided midfielder to do all the dogwork for Messi and Veron.

You are way overthinking this. Maradona isn't going to rationalise his teamsheet that way. He'll have "feelings" about which players he thinks should play and then the positions will be laid out as an afterthought... probably the night before the game in a less than sober state.

Guest Roger Kint

Maradona is an idiot.

No Zanetti, Banega, Lisandro, Lucho, Garay, G.Milito, Cambiasso yet picks Blanco on the back of 2 goals v Haiti and Datola just because he played for Boca and Napoli

:facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

Zanetti is understandable if you ask me, thinking of his age etc. but a pretty damn shame because this would have been Zanettis last WC and i believe he would have enjoyed it and Maradona should have shown him the respect he deserves as he's clearly good enough to play at the top level of international football.

Not picking Cambiasso is just plain madness, come on? one of the best DM's around in the game atm, i just can't understand that one.

You can put a bunch of others who also should have been there but Maradona has this love for players who are currently playing in Argentina.

Palermo ffs, jeez

And Veron?

Maradona is just a bad coach, end of

Agree on all points there, my Zanetti inclusion was very much the emotive one however we are talking about a country where Jonas gets picked at fullback before, Zanetti would have been valuable cover. Am i right in thinking he hasnt selected a natural left back? Cokefuelled moron ;D

Zanetti is understandable if you ask me, thinking of his age etc. but a pretty damn shame because this would have been Zanettis last WC and i believe he would have enjoyed it and Maradona should have shown him the respect he deserves as he's clearly good enough to play at the top level of international football.

Not picking Cambiasso is just plain madness, come on? one of the best DM's around in the game atm, i just can't understand that one.

You can put a bunch of others who also should have been there but Maradona has this love for players who are currently playing in Argentina.

Palermo ffs, jeez

And Veron?

Maradona is just a bad coach, end of

Agree on all points there, my Zanetti inclusion was very much the emotive one however we are talking about a country where Jonas gets picked at fullback before, Zanetti would have been valuable cover. Am i right in thinking he hasnt selected a natural left back? Cokefuelled moron ;D

Burdisso and Heinze can do a job at left back.. both have been in great form recently..

Guest Roger Kint

Its still strange considering that Ansaldi has had a good season, surely he or Zanetti would be more comfortable than Heinze or Burdisso who arent as natural at FB

Its still strange considering that Ansaldi has had a good season, surely he or Zanetti would be more comfortable than Heinze or Burdisso who arent as natural at FB

FB's are only in as reserves as Maradona will be playing 4CBs a la Tony Pulis.

Guest Roger Kint

FB's are only in as reserves as Maradona will be playing 4CBs a la Tony Pulis.

True i guess, doesnt make his squad(or team) selection any less mental though ;D