Shearer says talks with Cardiff were "unsucessful" - Sky News

Decky

Wish I hadnt read this piece, I jus woke up and there's a snowstorm outside, with 30cm expected. I'm about to go out with a shovel, drive to the airport, take a plane to Newcastle, and bludgeon the cnut with it.

Guest johnson293

I heard they were planning on changing the name of Shearer's bar to Shola's, with a similar sign... and hope nee-one notices, like!

Guest neesy111

I heard they were planning on changing the name of Shearer's bar to Shola's, with a similar sign... and hope nee-one notices, like!

Could give shola a job there when he retires as well since he loves the club soo much.

funny him being all defensive, i wonder why he feels the need to do that.

Probably slightly, and rightly, pissed that Dagleish pointed out that Shearer was one who suggesting Carroll was a player he should go for.

:lol: Was there anyone associated to this football club that wasn't involved in this deal?

Alan Pardew.

Guest GAMMELL

I hate the fucking fact that this totally inept ringpiece can say what the fuck he likes and get away with it. Bang out of order!

Seriously, I hope this cunt suffers a debilitating stroke very soon.

I hate the fucking fact that this totally inept ringpiece can say what the fuck he likes and get away with it. Bang out of order!

Seriously, I hope this cunt suffers a stroke very soon.

Wonder if we could get Ashley to sack the cunt, or would he just ignore us

Mass protests and anti Lambias chants.. would Ashley think hmm sack you they may see it as me taking a positive step.

Bit harsh, Shearer's barely turned 40!

Guest GAMMELL

Bit harsh, Shearer's barely turned 40!

:lol: :lol: This was directed at Lambiarse, it does however, look wrong considering the thread title is Alan Shearer.

Guest johnson293

Wonder if we could get Ashley to sack the cunt, or would he just ignore us

Mass protests and anti Lambias chants.. would Ashley think hmm sack you they may see it as me taking a positive step.

Nah - he's even more pally with Llambiarse than he is with Pardew!

Shame though - even with his total lack of experience in the job, Chris Mort was such good chairman for the club, in his limited time. You wouldn't see any of these 'tit-for-tat' comments if he was still there (Guess being a lawyer helped there, like!).

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/1/13/1231872130025/Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

is all I have in response to Derek's comment.

What are you on about? Staying up was 'looking like a doddle' with him in charge remember?

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

But Llambias said in The Sun: "Do I care what Alan Shearer has to say?

"When he ran this football club [in 2009] we were relegated after picking up just five points from his eight games in charge."

Very professional Derek.

Can someone please kill that fucker.

But Llambias said in The Sun: "Do I care what Alan Shearer has to say?

"When he ran this football club [in 2009] we were relegated after picking up just five points from his eight games in charge."

Very professional Derek.

Can someone please kill that fucker.

I'd love to.