Shearer says talks with Cardiff were "unsucessful" - Sky News

Decky

Wonder if Chopra's regretting leaving just yet.

I am sure Chopra has quite a few regrets, but his personal life is probably tops of that list. It would not mattered if he stayed here he would still be a wreck.

If he, keeps Dowie well away, he stands a  chance of doing a good job than he did with us.

And you know exactly what Dowie's contribution was how?

I don't know how he knows but he's right.

If he, keeps Dowie well away, he stands a  chance of doing a good job than he did with us.

At the talk in I went to with Nolan, he absolutely hated Dowie and said the majority of the dressing room were the same. Basically called him a prick but in a more polite way.

At the talk in I went to with Nolan, he absolutely hated Dowie and said the majority of the dressing room were the same. Basically called him a prick but in a more polite way.

What more evidence could you need....

What more evidence could you need....

Well that and his outstanding managerial record :lol:

I don't. Though i do remember someone saying something about a talk in with kevin nolan where nolan claimed that Dowie was one of his mistakes along with going in with pre conceived idea's. Add that to the fact that he is a terrible manager and i remember someone mentioning that Dowie used the 3-5-2 on occasion with other teams and that is where i formed my opinion.

Guest BooBoo

I have a nagging doubt that Shearer will be a Souness esque "my way or the high way" manager that may well prevent him being, ahem, a "top boss."

I have a nagging doubt that Shearer will be a Souness esque "my way or the high way" manager that may well prevent him being, ahem, a "top boss."

Shearer loved Souness' style of management, 'proper mans man' as Shearer put it.