RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only thing I see not to add up much about Larry Ellison rumours is if the World 4th richest person are intersted in us he won't take this long to do due dilgence. All deals who are involved billioners end quickly.....

I disagree. You don't get that rich without being thorough and doing your homework.

You can get pretty fucking rich and still be head mental though, seemingly.

And he will be buying it under a company's name I am sure, not his own personal name.  He could handle tarnishing his own name by all rights, but he wouldn't dare ruin one of his own company's names - bad business.

That makes no sense. Larry Ellison is impulsive and buys random stuff, but they all follow under his interests which do not include NUFC. He is obsessed with fuedal Japan and most of his impulse purchases tend to be based in that realm.

Caulkin:

It is feasible that the departure of Martins might provide hope, given that Seymour Pierce, the investment bank that is in negotiations with prospective buyers, has been recommending that Martins, among others, should be sold to improve the club's financial position.

That makes no sense. Larry Ellison is impulsive and buys random stuff, but they all follow under his interests which do not include NUFC. He is obsessed with fuedal Japan and most of his impulse purchases tend to be based in that realm.

Maybe he has enough Samurai swords and fancies his own Tsunami?

Slag:

Meanwhile the Toon Army remain similarly in the dark about their club's long mooted take-over although a meeting involving Seymour Pierce, the investment bank brokering the sale, Newcastle officials and representatives of one of the consortiums interested in buying out Ashley - the subject of abusive chants from many in a suprisingly healthy 16,945 crowd last night - is believed to have taken place yesterday and may possibly herald some sort of breakthrough.

Slag:

Meanwhile the Toon Army remain similarly in the dark about their club's long mooted take-over although a meeting involving Seymour Pierce, the investment bank brokering the sale, Newcastle officials and representatives of one of the consortiums interested in buying out Ashley - the subject of abusive chants from many in a suprisingly healthy 16,945 crowd last night - is believed to have taken place yesterday and may possibly herald some sort of breakthrough.

What chants?

Slag:

What chants?

If its Ashley orientated then it has to be "fat chants"!

Guest pont-toon

Slag:

is nearly exactly what i thought when i read that as well

bitch

Guest pont-toon

Slag:

What chants?

"me - sell the club ? - no chants" !

Slag:

What chants?

The Shepherd fans were confusing, "Fat fuk out....Fat fuk in"

Maybe he has enough Samurai swords and fancies his own Tsunami?

:facepalm:

He's been involved in attempts to buy both American Football and Baseball teams in the past though.  Also as far as I remember he was linked to a Premiership club before, though I can't remember which one.

He's been involved in attempts to buy both American Football and Baseball teams in the past though.  Also as far as I remember he was linked to a Premiership club before, though I can't remember which one.

was linked to Everton in the past has tried and failed to buy the San Francisco 49ers and the Golden State warriors...4th richest guy in the world if this comes off it could be tasty...but in true NUFC fashion we all know we will be bitterly disappointed after being kicked in the nuts again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slag:

What chants?

The ultras never shut up about Ashley all game man

Slag:

What chants?

Never heard a thing doon in the NE corner.

Slag:

What chants?

Me neither.

well you were at the other end of the ground, but i'm surprised you couldn't hear it like

Slag:

What chants?

Me neither.

well you were at the other end of the ground, but i'm surprised you couldn't hear it like

Only listened on't radio but couldn't hear any Ashley chants, tbh.