RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't care how long it takes - just get the club sold so we can move it forwards. If it takes a year or two to get things turned around then so be it.

Just appoint a manager prepared to see it through and re-build the club from fucking scratch. 

So not backing Keegan cost him how much  :shifty:

I saw this coming when Derek released that short statement, no one would reaffirm their commitment to us then. 

Don't care how long it takes - just get the club sold so we can move it forwards. If it takes a year or two to get things turned around then so be it.

Just appoint a manager prepared to see it through and re-build the club from fucking scratch. 

XXXL Sam?

XXXL Sam?

My apologies. A decent manager. :)

We should just keep Shearer here until this is done and buy players with money from player sales. We really cant afford to be sitting around.

He might not want to be kept.

Guest neesy111

"the credit crunch and a string of ill-fated gambles have slashed his wealth from £1.4 billion to £700m"

Aww bless.

fancy lending me some dosh eh mike still?

Guest neesy111

i want all of this shit sorted now ffs, when will this club ever settle down

i was quite looking forward to the championship and a load of good away trips

What was the purpose of his apology then ?

Just dont see any benefit of doing that unless his decision to dump us again has happened literally within the last few days since the apology came out  :undecided:

What was the purpose of his apology then ?

Just dont see any benefit of doing that unless his decision to dump us again has happened literally within the last few days since the apology came out  :undecided:

I guess that was before he saw what Shearer said was needed to rescue the club. Now he (and his advisers, no doubt) have realised just what going down means.

I assume that there's already some interest around - or at least I hope so. We can't be doing with too much further instability.

I can understand the decision, because there's so much ill-feeling surrounding him that the atmosphere is far from ideal for the rebuilding job ahead. It also sounds like he and Shearer haven't reached an agreement and understandably it's hard for him to carry on.

I won't condemn the guy. He made mistakes, but Keegan let him down badly. And us.