RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

NOTW: 50% of overdraft with barclays must be paid by friday or they will proceed with winding the club up

he didnt say that.

thats what happens when businesses don't pay bills though

in the extreme, yes.

well it's not like the banks are flush with cash at the moment as well

NOTW: 50% of overdraft with barclays must be paid by friday or they will proceed with winding the club up

he didnt say that.

in the extreme, yes.

it wont get to that. ashley would have to be bankrupt (or very near to it) for it to get to that.

he didnt say that.

in the extreme, yes.

it wont get to that. ashley would have to be bankrupt (or very near to it) for it to get to that.

But isn't the majority of his money tied up in other stuff and thus not reachable?

as if he wont be able to re-finance.

it simply will not happen.

This is probably why he wants rid ASAP, get rid before Friday, and overdraft becomes someone elses problem without him needing to do stuff that will affect his other assets.

Bang goes a steady summer to get ready for the new season :(

This. Was just coming to terms on relegation and it gets worse. Have to pray its a quick sale or we will be truely fu**ed for next season.

This is probably why he wants rid ASAP, get rid before Friday, and overdraft becomes someone elses problem without him needing to do stuff that will affect his other assets.

He's not sticking it on ebay you know :lol: It's not that easy to get rid of a football club

:sadnod:

Probably why he's been doing things like flogging his JJB stake too, just in case.

What a fucking rubbish advert for the club btw.

'I've lost all my money, it's all gone tits up and now I want to sell as soon as I can.'

Yep, I'm sure you'll get a great price now Mike. :lol:

Probably why he's been doing things like flogging his JJB stake too, just in case.

No - it's unrelated, he had to sell his JJB shares - something to do with monopoly - there was an article in the Times last week

What a fucking rubbish advert for the club btw.

'I've lost all my money, it's all gone tits up and now I want to sell as soon as I can.'

Yep, I'm sure you'll get a great price now Mike. :lol:

Completely inept right up to the last  :lol:

He's not sticking it on ebay you know :lol: It's not that easy to get rid of a football club

Well it was easy enough to buy it.

"Shearer threatening to walk, club in administration, its all going to go belly up if you don't give me £100m by Friday Freddy."

You'd think he'd just want to protect his investment wouldn't you?  :undecided:

Not sure he's in any position to just fuck this club off like he's claiming he's doing. Just don't know what to think or where this club is headed tbh. 

Look there is light at the end of the tunnel, he will be gone thats a MASSIVE + for us all..

Not if he flogs it to the first cheap cunt who shows him £100m and that's all they've got.

No - it's unrelated, he had to sell his JJB shares - something to do with monopoly - there was an article in the Times last week

Ah right. :thup:

Look there is light at the end of the tunnel, he will be gone thats a MASSIVE + for us all..

Not if he flogs it to the first cheap c*** who shows him £100m and that's all they've got.

Who is going to blow £100mill just to lose it? there cannot be another Ashley out there man, we are unlicky yes but not that fkn unlucky.

The Shearer negotiations would seem to me to be the most obvious reason for the sale.

I'd hazard a guess that Shearer has all but said no to taking over full time with whatever restrictions Ashley has placed upon him should he take over (no money for new players, have to sell most of the 1st team, etc.).  Ashley's simply getting out before everyone starts demanding he fuck off for screwing up another managerial appointment.

First Keegan, possibly now Shearer.  All he'd have to do next is hit Sir Bobby whilst driving out of the ground for the trifecta.

Not if he flogs it to the first cheap c*** who shows him £100m and that's all they've got.

Who is going to blow £100mill just to lose it? there cannot be another Ashley out there man, we are unlicky yes but not that fkn unlucky.

I'm not saying they'll want to lose it, but there are lots of people out there who'll fancy owning a big club for small money. Doesn't mean they'll automatically be any more committed to spending than Ashley is.

If they are only interested now we're cheap, what does that say about their intentions?

Does this fucker try to fuck everything up?  He doesn't speak when he should, and then at exactly the time he should just shut the fuck up he's giving one liners to the paper, tosser.

If they are only interested now we're cheap, what does that say about their intentions?

Hopefully Shearer has demanded to be included in sale negotiations to ensure the new buyer has the right intentions  :undecided: