RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Dennis Carter

If Larry Ellison buys us it will be the best day of my life. Literally the best of the best.

We've got more chance of getting bought by Larry King. At least then we could get rid of Mick Lowes

Shepherd or Seymour Pierce?

If Shepherd's been on holiday all this time when he's trying to buy the club, then it's even worse craic than Harris being on holiday trying to sell it.

He put in a bid and f***ed off for golf. Hasn't missed a thing has he?

:lol:

He hasn't - but you wouldn't expect wor Fred to expend any unnecessary energy on club business now would you?

If Larry Ellison buys us it will be the best day of my life. Literally the best of the best.

We've got more chance of getting bought by Larry King. At least then we could get rid of Mick Lowes

Larry Grayson tbh.

"Wingers - some say the modern game has made them obsolete, others swear by them.  Linda in Hoboken, your thoughts?"

Guest Dennis Carter

"Wingers - some say the modern game has made them obsolete, others swear by them.  Linda in Hoboken, your thoughts?"

;D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Larry Ellison should have some money to shit away like. He's the guy that designed the Orcale system which all the government offices seem to use.

Think its time to feel a bit optimistic in regards to the Oba transfer and these rumors, hopefully we'll have some answers (good or bad) by the end of next week!

Larry Ellison should have some money to shit away like. He's the guy that designed the Orcale system which all the government offices seem to use.

Think its time to feel a bit optimistic in regards to the Oba transfer and these rumors, hopefully we'll have some answers (good or bad) by the end of next week!

I think I'll wait until I hear something a bit more concrete about who the new owner is if we've been sold. We have been burned so many times this summer i don't want to get my hopes up until the money's in the bank...although the Oba sale makes me more hopeful than I would be otherwise.

So someone on an internet forum heard that that the club might be sold to Americans, and then someone else conveniently heard that it might just be the richest man in America who is interested.

Even the rumours are disappointing.  At least make it realistic.

Guest sid1984

I don't know how true this is but this lad at work reckons one of the groups who are bidding for us have offered 75 million and are Sunderland based as they do work selling the microchips that go into smart card systems for cars and offices. This sort of links in with what was said on Toontastic about a consortium who have previously had links with buying Sunderland being interested. I really don't know how honest he was being but he's really not into football and he brought it up out of nowhere and not saying its been accepted or anything like that just they've made an offer. I'm hoping for a miracle as Bloc Party once said.

Guest icemanblue

Fuck, I hope something gets announced this week. After Oba and Beye are confirmed gone, i'll be in need of a boost before the weekend!

The only thing I see not to add up much about Larry Ellison rumours is if the World 4th richest person are intersted in us he won't take this long to do due dilgence. All deals who are involved billioners end quickly.....

The only thing I see not to add up much about Larry Ellison rumours is if the World 4th richest person are intersted in us he won't take this long to do due dilgence. All deals who are involved billioners end quickly.....

It's bollocks

Be prepared to be totally underwhelmed

I disagree. You don't get that rich without being thorough and doing your homework.