RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

While it is insane that a few results could cause such a shift in the value of the club, it has become apparent in recent games that winning promotion will be no cakewalk and will require additional funds in January. A couple of more bad results means any sale would have to price in not going up- in which case it's anyone's guess what the club would be worth.

Moat might be seen as a bit of an amateur but he's seemingly got himself a £20m discount and I reckon there's probably one more in there somewhere now Ashley has blinked first.

ha ha, i don't think its the results that have lowered the "value" of the club - more like it was overpriced in the first plac,e and that fat cunt has pocketed £25m since our relegation in player sales, decreasing the alleged nett worth of the club.

If all Ashley meant, was that as the cheque signer, he would sanction who comes into the club, then why say it? It's such an obvious fact it doesnt need raising :undecided:

Why do you think man? Its a reference to the Keegan case.

I'm not too sure about that bit, don't forget that the whole reason he brought in a director of football was because of the players that Fat Sam bought.  With Keegan he left Llambias & Wise to look after the club & they fucked up in ways beyond imagination.

I took that part as him saying that he doesn't trust others to run the club for him and if he stays he'll be more hands-on.

It's not worth £100m or £80m but I doubt Ashley has been able to 'pocket' any money as we will have been too busy pushing it all out of the door on wages and reducing the drawing on the overdraft.

If all Ashley meant, was that as the cheque signer, he would sanction who comes into the club, then why say it? It's such an obvious fact it doesnt need raising :undecided:

So he is just continuing to be a complete cunt then

Good times ahead :thup:

While it is insane that a few results could cause such a shift in the value of the club, it has become apparent in recent games that winning promotion will be no cakewalk and will require additional funds in January. A couple of more bad results means any sale would have to price in not going up- in which case it's anyone's guess what the club would be worth.

Moat might be seen as a bit of an amateur but he's seemingly got himself a £20m discount and I reckon there's probably one more in there somewhere now Ashley has blinked first.

ha ha, i don't think its the results that have lowered the "value" of the club - more like it was overpriced in the first plac,e and that fat c*** has pocketed £25m since our relegation in player sales, decreasing the alleged nett worth of the club.

to be fair its more likely the fees have gone to pay wages of the players we have

So he is just continuing to be a complete cunt then

Good times ahead  :thup:

probably Ashley being pig headed, telling everyone he still thinks he is in the right even though both the courts, and events since (such as relegation) have beyond any doubt proved him to be in the wrong.

The problem is (and of course Ashley can't see it) the squad is nowhere near strong enough if we get promoted. We'd get slaughtered by the likes of Arsenal and even Spurs with the likes of R Taylor and Harewood (FFS) and Butt.

On one hand he says he knows nothing about football and on the other he has to have final say in who's bought?

I just want him and his scabby greasy liar of a friend to fuck off, I'd rather have Moat with no money than that waster who has money but refuses to build up the club.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!

Well if Moat is struggling, how about he's the majority share holder and Fat fred stumps up the rest?

Freddy would just love to ride into town on his lard chariot to save us all.

I still think it's weird how he's not had more to say about all this. He must be involved in some way IMO.

Well if Moat is struggling, how about he's the majority share holder and Fat fred stumps up the rest?

Freddy would just love to ride into town on his lard chariot to save us all.

I still think it's weird how he's not had more to say about all this. He must be involved in some way IMO.

I know he must be, if Moats been seen with his brother.

TBF I wouldn't mind him back as a bit part player but not the one making the major decisions.

Guest Redheugh

Does everyone who has offered £100m, proven funds, appointed lawyers and accountants, get this discount?

Or is it a load of crap from the media who know nothing yet?

Does everyone who has offered £100m, proven funds, appointed lawyers and accountants, get this discount?

As opposed to someone who knows everything...  :facepalm:

Bit ironic

:lol:

They are direct quotes from Mr Ashley. Quite a reasonable source as it happens.

Bit ironic

:lol:

They are direct quotes from Mr Ashley. Quite a reasonable source as it happens.

You might want to consider that statement...

If anyones interested,  in todays Mirror there was a small article about it.  Said Moat expected to hear before yesterdays game,  has another meeting arranged with Ashley on tuesday to sort out the "finer points" of the deal,  and that he will definately know one way or the other by wednesday.  So basically they don't know either...