The England Thread

Pilko

If redpapp gets it, will he try and tap up players from other international teams?

Redknapp "i've heard a whisper that Torres has a clause in his contract so he can deflect to england"  ;D

wouldn't surprise me

There's a friendly against Holland (whatever, Greg) at the end of this month. I bet Pearce will take caretaker charge of that game. I can then see them asking Redknapp to come in to work together with Pearce for the final two friendlies and him taking over officially for the Euros.

There's a friendly against Holland (whatever, Greg) at the end of this month. I bet Pearce will take caretaker charge of that game. I can then see them asking Redknapp to come in to work together with Pearce for the final two friendlies and him taking over officially for the Euros.

I can buy this.

Makes me pretty nauseous, but I buy it.

Guest kingdawson

what's the date of the final 2 friendlies?

26th May and 2nd June. First game of the Euros is 11th June.

Last day of the season is 13th May.

If redpapp gets it, will he try and tap up players from other international teams?

Redknapp "i've heard a whisper that Torres has a clause in his contract so he can deflect to england"  ;D

wouldn't surprise me

The luck he has, Bale will end up playing for England. :lol:

I honestly think the job of the England manager is one of the most attractive jobs on football, media constantly on your back with their shit, half-arsed players who think their reputation alone is enough to make it on international level, etc.. don't see the national team winning anything in the next few years (or decades) if i'm being honest.

Guest kingdawson

Then I hope you're correct.

http://i.imgur.com/6NdkG.jpg

INTERESTING!

Very interesting.

Just shows how win percentage means f*** all at times.

To think Capello, Hoddle, Greenwood, Sven and McLaren are higher than SBR is misleading.

Capello only lost 6 games but all those games were against teams who weren't cannon fodder

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://i.imgur.com/6NdkG.jpg

INTERESTING!

No point being 15-0 only to choke in the Divisional games.

No ring? GTFO Dan Marino

But... STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

Fixture list? :lol:

Fixture list? :lol:

:hmm:

I honestly think the job of the England manager is one of the most attractive jobs on football, media constantly on your back with their shit, half-arsed players who think their reputation alone is enough to make it on international level, etc.. don't see the national team winning anything in the next few years (or decades) if i'm being honest.

You mean least attractive?