The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Roger Kint

Am sure Roy goes out of his way to make every squad look even worse than the last one. Its a sorry sign that Lambert has more chance of an England cap than a Liverpool game

Berahino does look promising mind.

Him and Clyne are two lovely bits of sweetcorn in the turd.

They're just husks. They may look like lovely bits of sweetcorn, but they're ultimately just going to disappoint you.

Charlie Austin over Lambert surely!

Also, why on earth would you start messing around with Theo for goodness sake. Let the guy get some games under his belt. Disgusting thing to do. I'd not let him join up with them at all. Forget that.

Can't see the point in using picking Carrick, Downing or Lambert unless younger players are not fit. Any play in form should get a crack I guess, but not automatically - she be if the needs must.

We acknowledge youth needs a chance, so if we have young ones playing well they should get nod. If we planning to bench our oldies as back up then fair enough I guess.

Can't see the point in using picking Carrick, Downing or Lambert unless younger players are not fit. Any play in form should get a crack I guess, but not automatically - she be if the needs must.

We acknowledge youth needs a chance, so if we have young ones playing well they should get nod. If we planning to bench our oldies as back up then fair enough I guess.

Downing has earned it. The other two shouldn't be in the squad. Carrick should retire from IF tbh.

• 2 weeks later...