The England Thread

Pilko

:thup:

Rooney, Bent, Sturridge and Carroll looks very good to me.

Bent too static for our international side.  Easy for class CBs to tuck him in their back pocket.

Rooney, Carroll, Welbeck and Sturridge is the future.

:thup:

Rooney, Bent, Sturridge and Carroll looks very good to me.

It is on paper but inevitably when they go onto a football pitch in an England shirt we remember how shit they are. Same goes for most of the midfield too.

Guest kingdawson

Say what you want about Crouch but he does deliver for England. Sturridge should be in theree ahead of Welbeck though and Bent should also be there despite not being able to play with a strike partner.

Say what you want about Crouch but he does deliver for England. Sturridge should be in theree ahead of Welbeck though and Bent should also be there despite not being able to play with a strike partner.

... against the minnows. 

Has done nothing of note except pull a guys hair at major comps.

Guest kingdawson

... against the minnows. 

yes and the rest of the strikers can't even deliver against "minnows" and all have inferior goal returns (goals to games) so whats your point?

... against the minnows. 

yes and the rest of the strikers can't even deliver against "minnows" and all have inferior goal returns (goals to games) so whats your point?

That we move on and start looking at the superior youngesters?  Obvious.

Guest kingdawson

... against the minnows. 

You're proposing we start with Carrol, Rooney, Sturridge and Welbeck and you want us to look at superior "youngester" so you lose for those 2 points alone.

... against the minnows. 

You're proposing we start with Carrol, Rooney, Sturridge and Welbeck and you want us to look at superior "youngester" so you lose for those 2 points alone.

You're speaking in tongues here.  Lost.

Guest kingdawson

You're being a little too protective over your player here KD.

No i don't feel i am. Crouch is donkey turd for us BUT for England he constantly delivers (more so then any other forward).

Guest kingdawson

Especially seeing as he's called him worse than s**** during the course of the season.

read last post.

No i don't feel i am. Crouch is donkey turd for us BUT for England he constantly delivers (more so then any other forward).

Constant tedium.  Odd goals against such giants as TRINIDAD AND TOBAGOOOO and Jamaica.

We need to move on.  Only a defensive Tottenham fan would have such a viewpoint that Crouch is the future for England...

Guest kingdawson

If Crouch was good enough to be a leading striker for England he would not be plying his trade for Tottenham.  Seriously.

That logic is as bad as your spelling of the word "youngster" tbh.

Carroll will do the job Crouch does and then some. I fully appreciate the job Crouch has done for England but I reckon you would struggle to find many England fans who would be adverse to him being left out now. We need to look to our future and those mentioned will offer more in the long term.