The England Thread

Pilko

England need to stop just doing the bare minimum all the time. No wonder they get humped when they can't raise their game against anyone remotely good. It's very Italian esque but without the necessary tactical knowhow to do it against good oppo.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That Taylor looks decent. Can see us getting him next summer if they go down.

A bit slight in build but seems to read the game well.

That Taylor looks decent. Can see us getting him next summer if they go down.

Does he have a relegation release clause in his new deal?

Was shit in the first half IMO. Has since grown into the game.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Thought i'd have a little nap in time for the start of the England game... #justwokeup

Love him  :smitten:

Legend. He's the player we need to lead us out of this hole we're in, rather we play people like him rather than jaded millionaires.

I really have gotten to the stage where I don't care anymore. I think after the last world cup it's gonna be really hard to get pumped up for an international tournament.

For me, the qualifying stages have always been a bit meh but as soon as the World Cup/Euros are around the corner, I'm suddenly excited about England again (must be the "it's our time" thing that the media goes on about a few weeks before the tourneys).

I really have gotten to the stage where I don't care anymore. I think after the last world cup it's gonna be really hard to get pumped up for an international tournament.

For me, the qualifying stages have always been a bit meh but as soon as the World Cup/Euros are around the corner, I'm suddenly excited about England again (must be the "it's our time" thing that the media goes on about a few weeks before the tourneys).

Me too, i'll completely get sucked into the hype next time round and hate myself for it as it ends in disillusion and tears.