PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FUCKING RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

GODDAMN FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING WANKERS. TAKE THAT GERI HALLIWELL.

Rat tat tat!!!!!

Back in the Prem, tell your friends.

Terrible, overpaid, unmotivated, uncaring, injury-prone players, with a paper-thin squad.

Owner trying to sell the club.

No manager in place.

I'm sorry, but how can anyone think we're going anywhere but nowhere as things stand? I'm starting at 7 and we'll see where we go.

I'll stand up and be counted. I had no faith when the season started. The lads proved me wrong in epic fashion.

10 atm cos there's not a hope in fuck as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Things can still change though, obviously. If we were to be sold tomorrow i'd probably go for 3.

Lol at me. I thought we'd end up getting Kinnear back though, rather than putting the faith in Hughton. And i reckon we probably would have been well into the bottom half if Kinnear had been the boss this year. Still, huge fail.

Guest firetotheworks

10 atm cos there's not a hope in f*** as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Things can still change though, obviously. If we were to be sold tomorrow i'd probably go for 3.

Lol at me. I thought we'd end up getting Kinnear back though, rather than putting the faith in Hughton. And i reckon we probably would have been well into the bottom half if Kinnear had been the boss this year. Still, huge fail.

Haha, its funny how many times you stick to your guns too.

I had us down as 2 Promoted. Not too shabby.

10 atm cos there's not a hope in f*** as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Haha, its funny how many times you stick to your guns too.

I had us down as 2 Promoted. Not too shabby.

Me too. A firm 1 now though, can't see us not winning the title.

Title sewn up now. Have never been bothered whether we finished 1st or 2nd as long as we went up, but now it would be a massive shame if we didnt win the title after being top all season long.

Yesterdays results mean the top spot is as good as ours - win our game in hand and we are 9pts ahead with 4 games to go. And West Brom wont even win all their remaining games anyway.

Play offs, I hope yesterday has put this league into context for some of the dramatic Marys we have on this forum!

I am far too negative at times  :smug:

The "dramatic Marys" comment was about people going on about us getting bummed in the face by West Brom and generally doing shit btw.

I've been a one all season...but you'll have to take my word for it as there isn't a post saying it and it seems you can change your vote. Sometimes blind optimism pays off :)

Looking back, I don't think there was ever going to be a mid ground. With that squad, we were either going to piss promotion, or if they'd continued feeling sorry for themselves and not given a shit we'd have battled relegation. Once it became clear that the latter was not going to be the case, there was only one outcome.