Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He's an international for a reason. His position as number 1 should never have been in doubt. He's a much better keeper than Harper and Forster.

Canny wounded he didn't get the Number 1 shirt like

I think it's more out of respect to Harper, the number is really immaterial and as long as Krul is playing regularly I don't think he cares too much at this stage, but I think for Harper it would have been devastating.

Looked promising last season, and it seems like that experience has made him a lot more calm and confident. Did very well today! Nice to have players in the team who´s been brought up trough our academy and reserve team!

Guest Rey Mysterio

Not saying there weren't any, but can anyone remind me of these errors or shaky periods he went through last season?

I remember his poor clearance against Man City but other than that nothing particularly springs to mind.

Not saying there weren't any, but can anyone remind me of these errors or shaky periods he went through last season?

I remember his poor clearance against Man City but other than that nothing particularly springs to mind.

Against Arsenal in the league cup he conceded ashocker, Chelsea at the game before last of the season he missed the ball and they scored.

If he carries on getting better like he is I can see him as exactly the type of player to replace De Gea for Fergusion, as he's looking shaky as anything.

Ferguson to replace De Gea? :lol:

If he carries on getting better like he is I can see him as exactly the type of player to replace De Gea for Fergusion, as he's looking shaky as anything.

This jokes getting boring now.

There is a joke? He's one of the best up and coming keepers in the league and at his age will only improve. A full international for one of the best footballing countries in the world. I can see him being sold on regardless of the regime to be honest if we're not challenging like we used to. Always have Forster to call upon when the time comes, unless we're cashing him in at the end of this season too.