Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

We could have won (lol pls) and he'd still deserve abuse. Shows you everything you need to know about the mentality of this team when one of our senior players is blowing their goalscorer in the tunnel.

Even in a regular game that isn't acceptable, but in a derby? Jesus Christ.

Incredibly daft of him. I don't care if he scores the greatest goal of all time, you say nothing positive towards him.

A few of them clearly don't understand the derby but you'd expect Krul to.

We could have (lol pls) won 1-6 and he'd still deserve dogs abuse. Shows you everything you need to know about the mentality of this team when one of our senior players is blowing their goalscorer in the tunnel.

Krul patting Defoe on the back is way down my list of things to get pissed off about.

We could have (lol pls) won 1-6 and he'd still deserve dogs abuse. Shows you everything you need to know about the mentality of this team when one of our senior players is blowing their goalscorer in the tunnel.

Krul patting Defoe on the back is way down my list of things to get pissed off about.

Is that action not indicative of this teams mentality though? They're merely happy to be here.

Krul patting Defoe on the back is way down my list of things to get p*ssed off about.

Exactly. Looking at the big picture, it's f*** all to get angry about.

The team is always the last entity you blame, though, Mick. I don't think I've ever heard you address the general lack of effort we see again and again from this bunch of gutless arseholes.

The team is always the last entity you blame, though, Mick. I don't think I've ever heard you address the general lack of effort we see again and again from this bunch of gutless arseholes.

That's the last 5 teams we've put out against them, our problems go a lot further than the players.

Of course they do, the players are subservient.

Doesn't change the fact on each occasion, apart from arguably today, we've had the better first Xl and yet been second to every ball and unable to create chances.

Of course they do, the players are subservient.

Doesn't change the fact on each occasion, apart from arguably today, we've had the better first Xl and yet been second to every ball and unable to create chances.

It's because our preparation and game plan has been shit and carried out by shit managers/coaches.  Our game-plan for today was to stop Cattermole, I have no idea what that's about.

:lol:

Sunderland have had shit managers on each occasion too. Their players want it far more than ours. If obviously a by-product of the ownership/management that we seek players with no ambition, no bollocks, just a desire to escape hellhole leagues and harsher taxes.

Sunderland have had shit managers on each occasion too. Their players want it far more than ours. If obviously a by-product of the ownership/management that we seek players with no ambition, no bollocks, just a desire to escape hellhole leagues and harsher taxes.

:thup:

Totally agree, their owner is poor but good intentioned, ours is fucking diabolical. Players know this.

We could have won (lol pls) and he'd still deserve abuse. Shows you everything you need to know about the mentality of this team when one of our senior players is blowing their goalscorer in the tunnel.

This totally. Living in Scotland up in Motherwell I watched the game in a bar with a few Celtic colleagues and they said that if a Celtic keeper had done that to a Rangers player he'd never play for the club again. says it shows they are all pals and the game means fuck all to the players...rubs the fans noses in it totally said it wouldn't be tolerated by the old firm at all

Sunderland have had s*** managers on each occasion too. Their players want it far more than ours. If obviously a by-product of the ownership/management that we seek players with no ambition, no bollocks, just a desire to escape hellhole leagues and harsher taxes.

Sunderland have had shit managers, shit managers who knew how to prepare players to play against us and win.  Our game-plan seems to revolve around work-rate and nothing else, we seem to think if we work hard we'll win and that's bullshit.

Why do their players want it far more than ours?  I don't think they do, I think they prepare better and believe they'll win, our lot don't look as if they think they can win and don't, we simply don't look up for it.

This totally. Living in Scotland up in Motherwell I watched the game in a bar with a few Celtic colleagues and they said that if a Celtic keeper had done that to a Rangers player he'd never play for the club again. says it shows they are all pals and the game means f*** all to the players...rubs the fans noses in it totally said it wouldn't be tolerated by the old firm at all

give over man, he give him a slap on the back for a fucking world class goal. who gives a shit.

This totally. Living in Scotland up in Motherwell I watched the game in a bar with a few Celtic colleagues and they said that if a Celtic keeper had done that to a Rangers player he'd never play for the club again. says it shows they are all pals and the game means fuck all to the players...rubs the fans noses in it totally said it wouldn't be tolerated by the old firm at all

Don't think we should be looking to the Old Firm as an example

Analysing shit like this and players swapping shirts and all that is a waste of time and takes away from discussing more important things like how shit the manager was and most of the players were

What is the point n sporting competition if you don't hate and despise your opponent for the duration of the contest. Krul shouldn't be congratulating an opponent even if he is his best friend during the game...afterwards in private yes but not in public. I read a piece on the Williams sisters and both Venus and serena said during a match that all family ties and everything went out of the window they hated each other and wanted to win at all costs. Then when match over its back to sisterly duties

Krul should be fucked for doing it in my opinion anyone who thinks it's fine has lost concept of the occasion and what a sporting contest means

What Krul did was a genuinely f***ing ridiculous, it's a derby and the bloke he's happily patting on the back just scored against us. How many times do opposition players do that? let alone in a derby. Mad that anyone thinks it's acceptable like

[/quot

What Krul did was a genuinely f***ing ridiculous, it's a derby and the bloke he's happily patting on the back just scored against us. How many times do opposition players do that? let alone in a derby. Mad that anyone thinks it's acceptable like

Im sure hba done it a couple of years back too, laughing and joking at the end. they don't care man, it's a game of football to them. nee point getting wound up about it.