Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He's made into Garth Crooks team of the week on the BBC site (along with Coloccini and Ben Arfa). 

That's fucking ridiculous. Made 1 save that my mother could have made in the first half, and grabbed a rebound off the post whilst lying flat on his back. And that, by my reckoning, was that.

made 2 saves in the 1st half mind, there was an offside flag i think but he didn't know that at the time. otherwise he had nowt to do and actually dived in completely the wrong direction when Fellaini missed the sitter in injury time.

He's made into Garth Crooks team of the week on the BBC site (along with Coloccini and Ben Arfa). 

That's fucking ridiculous. Made 1 save that my mother could have made in the first half, and grabbed a rebound off the post whilst lying flat on his back. And that, by my reckoning, was that.

tbf who else was there this weekend, only 1 other clean sheet this weekend and that was chelsea vs blackpool

That's f***ing ridiculous. Made 1 save that my mother could have made in the first half, and grabbed a rebound off the post whilst lying flat on his back. And that, by my reckoning, was that.

Saved the one on on with Yakabu too, i love to see his name there, i guess its mostly because the other keepers didn't do much as well this week.

Can't remember that one even though I watched the whole game.

Alcohol.  :dontknow:

"I wouldn't mind where a loan was and wouldn't rule out abroad if it was a good club and a good team, no disrespect to a club that's fighting relegation and getting pummelled every week - though at the minute that probably seems better than what I'm doing."

Dear me.

he's a disgrace and some of our fans (my best mate included in that) still cannot see it.

That's f***ing ridiculous. Made 1 save that my mother could have made in the first half, and grabbed a rebound off the post whilst lying flat on his back. And that, by my reckoning, was that.

tbf who else was there this weekend, only 1 other clean sheet this weekend and that was chelsea vs blackpool

Joe Hart kept one too but he barley had anything to do aswell.

Joe Hart kept one too but he barley had anything to do aswell.

ah forgot about that one

Saved the one on on with Yakabu too, i love to see his name there, i guess its mostly because the other keepers didn't do much as well this week.

Can't remember that one even though I watched the whole game.

Alcohol.  :dontknow:

I must admit i can't remember a one on one with Yakubu??

He made a decent save from Yakubu. Came off his line and blocked a shot, which was really good. Overall he did well, but of course not a team of the week performance!

"I wouldn't mind where a loan was and wouldn't rule out abroad if it was a good club and a good team, no disrespect to a club that's fighting relegation and getting pummelled every week - though at the minute that probably seems better than what I'm doing."

Dear me.

he's a disgrace and some of our fans (my best mate included in that) still cannot see it.

Who the hell does Given think he is?! :lol:

..So he's basically saying he wants to play for a top team so he doesn't concede many goals and therefore looks like he's better than he is.

What I can't understand is Krul signing a new long-term contract and then people expecting Hughton to sign a big-name loan goalie to replace him as soon as he gets a chance to play in the first team.

We won't be able to afford the wages of the keepers being mentioned, the likes of Given, for fucks sake.

I reckon we'll get a Carlo Nash, Mike Pollitt, Stuart Taylor kind on loan - an older keeper who's third choice, and who may as well sit on a bench for a few months as it's closer to a first team position.

Obviously a case of pundits not watching our game and assuming that because we won 1-0 it must have been backs to the walls with Krul pulling off save after save. No way he should be in the team of the week.

There was something similar on the radio earlier today where they implied they had watched the game but seemed to be of the opinion that Everton had battered us and we had that bit of good fortune with a fluke goal.

Obviously a case of pundits not watching our game and assuming that because we won 1-0 it must have been backs to the walls with Krul pulling off save after save. No way he should be in the team of the week.

nah though, the fact that he didn't really have anything to till the 90th minute was all down to the power of his mind, he thought the ball into staying away.

There was something similar on the radio earlier today where they implied they had watched the game but seemed to be of the opinion that Everton had battered us and we had that bit of good fortune with a fluke goal.

Those fuckers just want us to fail tbh, along with almost every fucker else.

Browsed some of the everton forums and the villa forums after we played them and many of those fuckers think we are the worst team in the league...the team we had out vs everton isnt too far from mid table tbh...

Whats with all these mongs thinking we are the worst team in the league?

Guest johnson293

Browsed some of the everton forums and the villa forums after we played them and many of those fuckers think we are the worst team in the league...the team we had out vs everton isnt too far from mid table tbh...

Whats with all these mongs thinking we are the worst team in the league?

I've seen similar comments around from Everton fans as from the Villa fans after we beat them.

Along the lines of "we (Everton or Villa) were crap but we wont play that bad again all season" - basically its their way of deflecting the fact they got well beaten, by one or six goals, by a newly promoted team who they expected to beat easily.

Hopefully we'll keep annoying other teams fans in this way, as it'll mean we are doing something right, on the pitch!!

Save/concede ratio

Cech 11

Hart 10

Robinson 3.16

Almunia 3

Mignolet 2.6

Friedal 2.55

Carson 2.11

Gilks 2

Sorensen 2

Van der Sar 1.71

Howard 1.71

Foster 1.62

Hahnemann 1.375

Green 1.23

Reina 1.14

Harper 1

Good luck to Krul.  Deserved a chance with or without Harper being injured.

Save/concede ratio

Cech 11

Hart 10

Robinson 3.16

Almunia 3

Mignolet 2.6

Friedal 2.55

Carson 2.11

Gilks 2

Sorensen 2

Van der Sar 1.71

Howard 1.71

Foster 1.62

Hahnemann 1.375

Green 1.23

Reina 1.14

Harper 1

Good luck to Krul.  Deserved a chance with or without Harper being injured.

bloody hell! I knew his save ratio would be poor, but thats mental!