Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

I'd have kept a clean sheet today, tbf. :lol:

Had very little to do, which is a great indication of how well we played as a team.

You wouldn't have saved that first shot which Krul saved.

It looked easy, but it wasn't.

Yes I would.

I'd have kept a clean sheet today, tbf. :lol:

Had very little to do, which is a great indication of how well we played as a team.

You wouldn't have saved that first shot which Krul saved.

It looked easy, but it wasn't.

Yes I would.

Well, as I don't know you, I won't doubt it.  :thup:

Never really doubted Harper too much tbh, he's solid enough without being a keeper who wins you games with his performances. I'm more glad for Krul though, as I see him and Fraser Forster potentially to be dominant keepers and I wouldn't want to lose them because Harper is in the way. Now it's up to Krul to grab this chance.

:smug:

Didn't get the nickname Shaka for nothing mate. ;)

I just assumed it was because you're black.

That time you asked me where the name Shak came from. :lol:

"It was originally Shaka."

"Oh, where'd that come from innit?"

"Well I was a goalkeeper when I was young..."

"..."

"And I supported Newcastle."

" :dowie: "

" God you're a retard." :lol:

Not that i really wanna wish injury on our own players, but i kinda hope Harper's out long enough for Krul to make a genuine claim for the number 1 shirt this year. I think he's good enough to atleast rival Harper.

Not that i really wanna wish injury on our own players, but i kinda hope Harper's out long enough for Krul to make a genuine claim for the number 1 shirt this year. I think he's good enough to atleast rival Harper.

How can anyone want harper to be out? Having soderberg as our second choice goalkeeper right now is very worrying.

How can anyone want harper to be out? Having soderberg as our second choice goalkeeper right now is very worrying.

We'll bring someone in if needed.

Still don't think he's ready.

He did well, but there were a few moments where his lack of experience showed through (like when he threw the ball out straight to their fullback, with like 10/15 minutes to go).