Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Guest Rey Mysterio

Just watching the Villa v Blackburn game on MOTD, usually a fan of Robinson but I reckon Tim would have saved all 3 of Villa's goals, definitely the 2nd and 3rd.

That Palermo game is still one of my all time favorite games for us, Luque's goal from a peach of a cross from Milner, Krul's performance, remember Palermo were top of the Serie A that time, even Carroll made his senior debut that game!

That Milner cross was fucking ridiculous, I remember defending him the whole game when my mates were slagging him. They were speechless after that, on his weak foot and all!

Starting to look a hell of a lot like Timothy Spall, which is a worry.

Still have very fond memories of being at the West Brom game a few years back and him being mega  :smitten:

You are 12 months late with that one. Nice try though.

That Palermo game is still one of my all time favorite games for us, Luque's goal from a peach of a cross from Milner, Krul's performance, remember Palermo were top of the Serie A that time, even Carroll made his senior debut that game!

The double save  :smitten:

Very good game of young Krul today. Showed alot of confidence for me today. Looked tidy and clean, a few misses with the kicks and a corner I'd rather see him catch then fist away. But a nice performance nonetheless, hope he grows on that one!

I'd agree. He looked composed, whereas previously there was always a bit of a nervy air about him - understandable in a young keeper trying to prove himself.

Tbh though, I felt previously he was trying to catch the ball in situations where he should have punched, so I'm not unhappy to see what might be a change of approach. He's not the most beefy of keepers.