Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Dutch-manager-announces-squad-for-June-friendlies,-Tim-Krul-included-in-the-23-man-squad-71027.jpghttp://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/css/ian.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

A good sign that this hasn't had a post in for a while...

Needs to work on his distribution, which will come in time.

In the warm up today his kicking was spot on, he did miss one and had and right away looked the the goalkeeping to appolgise, guess their working on it. he's a really good GK overall anyway, happy with him.

A good sign that this hasn't had a post in for a while...

Needs to work on his distribution, which will come in time.

In the warm up today his kicking was spot on, he did miss one and had and right away looked the the goalkeeping to appolgise, guess their working on it. he's a really good GK overall anyway, happy with him.

I think it's more decision making with distribution than his ability, think he does far too many aimless punts upfield.

Anyone notice Paul Robinson applauding and having a good old chuckle with our crowd at half time and during the second half btw? Not sure I'd be right pleased about our goalkeeper doing that. :lol:

Almost as strange as Chris Samba hugging Demba Ba when he went off. I'd be a bit annoyed if I was a Rovers fan.

Anyone notice Paul Robinson applauding and having a good old chuckle with our crowd at half time and during the second half btw? Not sure I'd be right pleased about our goalkeeper doing that. :lol:

Almost as strange as Chris Samba hugging Demba Ba when he went off. I'd be a bit annoyed if I was a Rovers fan.

Indeed.

Didn't he also applaud our away fans at the end of the match at Ewood last season? :lol:

I love how the first thing he does when he has the ball is look for which defender is showing for the ball rather than just launching it down field like Harper.

He used to do that when he first came into the side but it's been gradually lost in the last couple of years since we went down and started playing more long ball stuff. No doubt as we put more emphasis on possession he'll start distributing it short more.