Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

now i am worried how much Ashley will sold him :(

Yeah he might sold him good.

He was really impressive again today, it'll be interesting to see the development of himself De Gea and Szcesney, three young keepers in the league all with the potential to be world class.

From what gather e really loves life here, think we've got a very good chance of keeping him for a long time.

We should off a new deal in the new year, 5.5 year contract please.

I'd sign Forster up for the same length, that's great keeper options for the next 5 years sorted.

From what gather e really loves life here, think we've got a very good chance of keeping him for a long time.

We should off a new deal in the new year, 5.5 year contract please.

I'd sign Forster up for the same length, that's great keeper options for the next 5 years sorted.

I've watched Celtic quite a bit and Forster aint too great. Would be good backup to Krul. Krul is miles ahead at the moment.

Ridiculously good display again from the lad. Think I love him.

Slightly different with goalkeepers anyway, he's firmly #1 here now and we're a decent team. If he went to a bigger club he'd have to be absolutely certain about going there to be #1, or he'd risk not playing every week. Goalkeeper isn't anywhere near as interchangable as other positions. At the top clubs it only takes a couple of poor games to start off with and he'd be under massive pressure as well.

I think he's better than De Gea and certainly better than Szczesny. Maybe that's just my bias coming through but he has been absolutely sensational this season, no doubt we'd be a lot further down the table if it wasn't for his heroics.

De Gea certainly, not sure about Szczesny since I've been rather impressed with him this season 

I'd be happier with Krul if he sorts his kicking out as he's got everything else right and he's only going to get better with games. 

He has a good kick on him. Its one of his strengths really so there's no reason why he won't sort it out.  Keegan said that his kicking was exceptional.

I'd be happier with Krul if he sorts his kicking out as he's got everything else right and he's only going to get better with games. 

He has a good kick on him. Its one of his strengths really so there's no reason why he won't sort it out.  Keegan said that his kicking was exceptional.

:lol: :lol:

And last season Keegan said Shola Ameobi had lots of pace, man. Keegan's not the sharpest.