Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Its not going to be long before they come knocking... He is a fucking outstanding goalkeeper

This for me.

Has fast become possibly my favourite player. Exudes confidence and really gives each performance his all.

The only sad spot as Skirge points out is that his quality is there for all to see.

Simply brilliant Tim.

Think it'll be 2 more years before offers come. Not trolling like, it's gotten a little better but I'd still say his kicking is a weak point.  Was it a mis-hit or on purpose when he passed to simpson one yard behind rooney? Scared the shit out of me.

He also doesn't look the most confident coming out for crosses. 

Again not trolling or saying he's crap but if anyone's in for him any time soon it won't be to be a #1. 

Guest Heneage

Wasn't he spotted while we were playing against him in a youth tournament? Fucking steal either way, whether he'd have developed quite as much at Den Haag is debatable mind you.

Its not going to be long before they come knocking... He is a fucking outstanding goalkeeper

Who would he realistically go to in this league though?

Chelsea - Cech isn't as good as he was, yet they've just spent decent money on a keeper this summer.

Man Utd - Ferguson has spent big money on De Gea, so will stick by him.

Man City - Have got Hart. Who I don't rate as high as others, yet can't see them changing any time soon.

Arsenal - Already have Szczesny, who I think will be the best keeper in the league soon.

Its not going to be long before they come knocking... He is a f***ing outstanding goalkeeper

Who would he realistically go to in this league though?

Chelsea - Cech isn't as good as he was, yet they've just spent decent money on a keeper this summer.

Man Utd - Ferguson has spent big money on De Gea, so will stick by him.

Man City - Have got Hart. Who I don't rate as high as others, yet can't see them changing any time soon.

Arsenal - Already have Szczesny, who I think will be the best keeper in the league soon.

I don't think Szczesny's all that great tbh.

He'd go to spurs IMO. And they'll be looking for a keeper come the summer.

Having said that, if we keep progressing as we are, can't see him leaving.

He's a class act, kicking aside (which will come).

Distribution always seems to be a weak point for our keepers, no idea why as we've changed coaches often enough, but givens was minging and harpers wasn't the best.

Magnificent shot stopper with fantastic reflex.... seem we always has this type of keeper. Has shay given quality all over him... #1 dutch goalkeeper.

Givens shot stopping was unreal, if he'd been a bit taller and been able to take crosses he'd have been the best around. Krul is in the same league re shot stopping, but he has the height too and will come for everything he thinks he can claim. Which in my book means he has the potential for greatness.

Krul is head and shoulders above Chesney thus far, I don't see why that would change anytime soon.

Reina is now the only goalie I'd put ahead of Krul, but I still wouldn't swap if given the chance as Krul has another 15 years in him and he has the attributes to go on and be one of the best in the world.