The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The hell...

18. Hertha B.    17  1  3 13  13:39   6

They finished 4th last season. What happened over there?

They sold too many of their good players and sacked their coach far too early. (think it was about 8 games into the season, so he could have turned it around).

After losing players like Pantelic, Voronin, Fiedler, Simunic and Babic it was quite clear they wouldn't be as good as they were last season.

Ah, cheers  :thup:

Still 6 points and 13 goals in 17 games is a bit pathetic like.

Cadiz [0 - 14] Schalke

14' [0 - 1] K. Kuranyi

18' [0 - 2] J. Farfan

22' [0 - 3] Edu

31' [0 - 4] Edu

52' [0 - 5] V.M. Sanchez

55' [0 - 6] H. Altintop

59' [0 - 7] G. Asamoah

62' [0 - 8] H. Altintop

73' [0 - 9] G. Asamoah

79' [0 - 10] V.M. Sanchez

82' [0 - 11] G. Asamoah

84' [0 - 12] V.M. Sanchez

86' [0 - 13] H. Altintop

88' [0 - 14] G. Asamoah

I know its a friendly but :lol:

Cadiz [0 - 14] Schalke

14' [0 - 1] K. Kuranyi

18' [0 - 2] J. Farfan

22' [0 - 3] Edu

31' [0 - 4] Edu

52' [0 - 5] V.M. Sanchez

55' [0 - 6] H. Altintop

59' [0 - 7] G. Asamoah

62' [0 - 8] H. Altintop

73' [0 - 9] G. Asamoah

79' [0 - 10] V.M. Sanchez

82' [0 - 11] G. Asamoah

84' [0 - 12] V.M. Sanchez

86' [0 - 13] H. Altintop

88' [0 - 14] G. Asamoah

I know its a friendly but :lol:

Asamoah still can score goals?  :lol:

Fulham's game under threat...and they have no undersoil heating which I think is disgraceful tbh. They've been spending big money getting into the Premier League, and then receiving a regular Premier League income for the last decade, they should have some sort of undersoil heating. Fair enough if a game is called off for safety reasons outside the ground, or if the undersoil heating doesn't do enough, but to simply not have it and to be called off for a frozen pitch is disgusting. Should be docked points tbh.

Fulham's game under threat...and they have no undersoil heating which I think is disgraceful tbh. They've been spending big money getting into the Premier League, and then receiving a regular Premier League income for the last decade, they should have some sort of undersoil heating. Fair enough if a game is called off for safety reasons outside the ground, or if the undersoil heating doesn't do enough, but to simply not have it and to be called off for a frozen pitch is disgusting. Should be docked points tbh.

Portsmouth don't have it either and aye it should be a requirement like is in the top two divisions in Germany.

Looks like WBA v Forest goes ahead. What do we want here then? A draw to keep them both at bay? A WBA win to help extend the gap over 3rd? Or a Forest win to keep us clear of WBA in the title challenge?

WBA win. then we beat them up here.

Although a draw is handy too

Looks like WBA v Forest goes ahead. What do we want here then? A draw to keep them both at bay? A WBA win to help extend the gap over 3rd? Or a Forest win to keep us clear of WBA in the title challenge?

Draw or WBA win are the best results, main priority is keeping the 3rd spot away.

It would be a bit crap though if West brom were able to take our lead if we lose our next game considering the gap we had.

Guest Geordiesned

Would prefer West Brom win tonight. It would end Forest's unbeaten run who look the better team out of the 2. Plus West Brom keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Would prefer West Brom win tonight. It would end Forest's unbeaten run who look the better team out of the 2. Plus West Brom keep shooting themselves in the foot.

When Forest played us, they looked distinctly average. WBA beat us 5-0. Who knows?

would a 0-0 not be best for us?

anyways, what we need to do is beat these two sides at SJP

I'd actually sooner Nottingham Forest won. I doubt they'll be able to keep it up all season, they'll have a dip sometime where they lose 4-5 on the bounce I reckon, whereas I'd sooner win the title ahead of WBA.

draw will suit me fine