Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hmm, he has a go at Llambias on one hand, but says he got lucky with having a quality manager in Pardew and a good squad of players. Well surely Llambias named Pardew manager and the vast majority of the squad have came in under him? That's in no way praising Llambias but just goes against what he said.

I think Joey has to have a go at Llambias because he was the one who prevented Barton getting a long term deal here. I'm glad we didn't give him one. His twitter nonsense was destabilising and in the long run I think it was best we let him go.

Hmm, he has a go at Llambias on one hand, but says he got lucky with having a quality manager in Pardew and a good squad of players. Well surely Llambias named Pardew manager and the vast majority of the squad have came in under him? That's in no way praising Llambias but just goes against what he said.

I think a lot of it will be bitterness towards Llambias, and that can often confuse what you say. To me, it's quite clear he didn't want to leave, but at the same time didn't want to work under someone like Llambias. So something had to give, unfortunately for us it was Joey.

Guest bimpy474

Aye its all from joey point of view, one sided, also what he said about his contract, 2 year, less money, thats not what Mckay said on the BBC, who's telling the truth.

Miss him as a player but not this bloody circus that has continued at Q.P.R now, the Henry thing is just the start, its going to continue, big bust up with Tarbaat so so coming.

Still love him  :love: There may be a circus around him but the only thing that matters is what happens on the pitch and yesterday he showed what he's capable of.

Seems he's contributing towards a good team spirit at QPR anarl, as he did with us last season. Wish I could confidently say that we currently have a similar togetherness  :undecided:

Still love him  :love: There may be a circus around him but the only thing that matters is what happens on the pitch and yesterday he showed what he's capable of.

Seems he's contributing towards a good team spirit at QPR anarl, as he did with us last season. Wish I could confidently say that we currently have a similar togetherness  :undecided:

I think ours will be better by the end of the season.

You've got to love the apologists on here like  ;D

Joey is now in the "traitor" camp alongside club legends Keegan, Shearer & Given who are all about their own self worth and self preservation, they don't care about NUFC, no, but that Llambias bloke, he's why we're fourth, don't be nasty about him, his mate might not put any money in, we couldn't survive without him you know.

:idiot2:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Condones over reaction (cheating as i call it) in argy bargy incidents, very weird from Joey that.

Not really. He goes down like a sack of potatoes whenever anyone goes near him now. Though I suppose he has to, otherwise he probably won't get a call his way. Reputations and all that.

Lets hope so :bluf:

I think it will be close between ourselves and QPR in terms of who finishes higher up the table tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Condones over reaction (cheating as i call it) in argy bargy incidents, very weird from Joey that.

Not really. He goes down like a sack of potatoes whenever anyone goes near him now. Though I suppose he has to, otherwise he probably won't get a call his way. Reputations and all that.

It was the bit when he said, if the Norwich player didn't go down he would be doing his own team an injustice, does it have to be a proper headbutt he said.

In a proper non cheating world, it bloody does have to be, its still cheating to go down when you haven't been touched or barely touched, it might be just me but when i see players, managers and pundits say "he had every right to go down" i feel like punching the telly.

I dont mean wafting a right hook an inch from, so my telly can throw itself to the floor, roll around and then get up 20 seconds later absolutely fine.

Its 100% cheating imo.

greypeacock Shaun Derry

On the way to the studio-traffic-in need of a . Not a good start

vor 2 Stunden

Joseph Barton

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@

@greypeacock don't be late Paul the alien, should of used ur inter-galactal transportation ship

vor 2 Stunden

Emory Garrett

Emory_Garrett Emory Garrett

@

@Joey7Barton Why is @greypeacock called Paul the alien?

vor 2 Stunden

in Antwort auf ↑

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@Emory_Garrett because of the way his body looks when he's in the showering area......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it will be close between ourselves and QPR in terms of who finishes higher up the table tbh.

QPR have put together some decent players but it's quite short term and it hasn't been done cheaply. I still prefer our signings in the long run.