Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Don't think he's started another league game. Made a few sub appearances- Mackems, Everton (for about 60 minutes), Man City and Spurs spring to mind. Also played in the Carling Cup in the early rounds didn't he?

Seems you quite rate him, I imagine he has fallen from favour as you strive for regular top six finishes.

Midlands lad so would probably see a move to us as a good one, has approached the club apparently.

Seems you quite rate him, I imagine he has fallen from favour as you strive for regular top six finishes.

Midlands lad so would probably see a move to us as a good one, has approached the club apparently.

I rate Guthrie highly.

But the lad need more pitch time.

He have showed a very high level here, when he as at his best. But also very low, when he does not have his day.

Maybe a place in a starting lineup over time will make him more consistent.

If he gets going you will get a very good player imo.

That depends on what you define as very good.. For me Cabaye is a very good player, which makes Guthrie  good. Guthrie runs a lot,  has a solid distribution, but lacks the tenacity, intelligence and vision of Cabaye. But would deffo be a reinforcement for you guys.

Danny Guthrie is looking for a new club and has approached the Albion, what is the general opinion of him?

Real shame to lose him, put some top performances in this season. Really good signing for you lot on a free if it happens.

I think his downfall is his mental attributes. I don't think he believes in his own ability and can lack desire. He's got a great shot on him (when he does shoot) and is a decent passer and can dictate play, not the most mobile. His weight is a concern and can fluctuate. From all accounts I've heard he likes a good drink.

Don't have anything against him and hope he finds a new club.

That said I'm happy enough for us to let him go. He has some talent for sure but I just don't think he has the mentality to be a consistently effective player for a club looking to push for Europe every season.

He'd be a good addition for a newly promoted club or a team whose goal is just to stay up next year.

'It was reported that bride, Rebecca, 23, was punched in the face during the melee and had to go to hospital for checks the following morning.'

:kasper:

Teeth girl probably crashed the wedding to stop it.