Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was in Shark Bar last night, watching the match.

I was there last night but I didn't see him. It was well busy like so guess it was easy to miss him.

At the back, he had a reserved booth/ table.

He was in Shark Bar last night, watching the match.

I was there last night but I didn't see him. It was well busy like so guess it was easy to miss him.

At the back, he had a reserved booth/ table.

Ah okay!

Guest VaVaVoom

Wasn't it Guthrie and Cabaye in centre midfield vs Stoke? He put in a great performance then, we could do with him back.

I think it was aye.

I'd be quite happy with a Guthrie/Cabaye partner ship for 6-8 weeks. I'd imagine he'd get us a couple of goals too.

Similar players too, nice neat footwork.

I remember while they were playing together not knowing which one was on the ball, which is a huge compliment to Guthrie.

At times Guthrie was very much the better player. Everton at home, for example. He ran the show.

guthrie is an incredible passer of the ball, if not the best in our entire squad. his set plays are very good aswell.  thats probably two things he has over tiote.

hope he gets his new contract with us. 

can't wait to see a trio of cabaye guth and tiote in our midfield.  :frantic:

I thought he was a consistent top performer in every game he played during that spell, it wasn't like he just had one good game.

Absolutely, if he's fit I'm not so bothered about Tiote leaving. Demba on the other hand...