Newcastle United vs. Reading Pre-match thread K.O. 5:20pm *Live on Sky*

joeyt

Supposed to be 25,000 season tickets.  I was looking at one today actually but the site won't let me add it to the basket, obviously they don't want to sell them :rolleyes:

It would however let me add a single ticket for the Reading game, at a cost of... £30.. fuck that!

I'll be amazed if the crowd is much more than 30,000 if that's the price of a ticket on the day. Are there no cheaper ones?

Supposed to be 25,000 season tickets.  I was looking at one today actually but the site won't let me add it to the basket, obviously they don't want to sell them :rolleyes:

It would however let me add a single ticket for the Reading game, at a cost of... £30.. f*** that!

I'll be amazed if the crowd is much more than 30,000 if that's the price of a ticket on the day. Are there no cheaper ones?

got mine for 25 a pop

It would however let me add a single ticket for the Reading game, at a cost of... £30.. fuck that!

There are ones for £25 behind the goals and £20 in the nose bleed sections.  But I like to be at a reasonable distance and as side on as possible, which all seem to be £30.  I wanted to look at prices for season tickets in the east stand or lower tier of the milburn to see what I can get them per game compared to the £30 single game price but it won't seem to work.

I might end up settling for a cheaper ticket on the day, probably the utter tier of the milburn.

Right.

Sorted myself out with tickets in the Gallowgate lower tier, somewhere between the corner flag and the goal.

Will be traveling with the lass and my best mate (Manure fan).

Cant f***ing wait to set sight on the turf for the first time, and Local Hero blaring out of the speakers  :smitten:

O0 ... Good man.

Anybody got any idea's how many tickets we've sold for this one. Or indeed, how many season tickets we've shifted.

You could add up the number of seats not taken and take away from 52,000 ?

http://www.nufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=NS&product=RDH10L&campaign=%20%20&type=H

May take a while like.

I would think the crowd will be about 38,000

Aht he 2 wing backs and Raffa's 2 holding CM's system. can't fail :lol:

----------------Harper

------Taylor----Colo------Jose

Jonas---------------------------Duff

--------Smith-----------Nolan

----------------Barton

-----Carroll---------------Ranger

No way will Shola be dropped for Ranger. If we're gonna be realistic then I think we'll be unchanged. Hughton was gonna pick 1 up front against West Brom by the looks of it, but that would be very negative at home like. Id love us to be positive and play Ranger and Carroll up front but it just wont happen. Even bringing in Barton for Nolan and Lua Lua for Ameobi (with Duff alongside Carroll) would be a bit more positive.

No way will Shola be dropped for Ranger. If we're gonna be realistic then I think we'll be unchanged. Hughton was gonna pick 1 up front against West Brom by the looks of it, but that would be very negative at home like. Id love us to be positive and play Ranger and Carroll up front but it just wont happen. Even bringing in Barton for Nolan and Lua Lua for Ameobi (with Duff alongside Carroll) would be a bit more positive.

Barton coming in is the only 'likely' change. Not a change Nile will start imo. This is all dependant on who stays and goes obviously.

can't wait for Nicky Butt to come back into the team to partner Smith, honestly

I think Nicky Butt's still in a huff because he was told to drive to Manchester on his own to get his injury seen to. It's the only thing this bastard regime has got right.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't understand swapping one headless chicken for another in LuaLua for Jonas. Obviously LuaLua is an 'unknown' entity, but he river dances on the ball!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

To be honest I can see Hughton playing the same team from Saturday. I'd through in Barton and Ranger though, both looked dangerous when they came on.

To be honest I can see Hughton playing the same team from Saturday. I'd through in Barton and Ranger though, both looked dangerous when they came on.

Wasn't Ranger only on for about 2 minutes?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wasn't Ranger only on for about 2 minutes?

Yeah, but he did look more threatening up front, and quite frankly anyone could do a better job than Shola. Ranger and Carroll for me