Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Taylor out and Onuoha in on loan.

Bingo!

As if City would let him go anywhere.

Toure, Lescott, Dunne, Kompany, Richards ...

If they don't give us Onuoha then Taylor doesn't go to Everton and Lescott stays put.

Simples. I'm a genius tbh.

Guest GAMMELL

£8M and the club will no doubt accept.

We'll end up bringing in Chris Perry on season long loan from Southampton as replacement :pow:

Would rather have Katy Perry

Just thought, did you change your username as you knew about the bid for duff, you changed it a few days ago didn't you?

Wullie changed it for me yesterday after the Duff bid was announced, seeing as whoever am I inevitably leaves this is as good a chance as any.

I know certain people on here don't rate Taylor, and I know he has had some bad games and bad bad desicions, but I will be gutted if he leaves, and I think it will bring me to a new low as a follower of this club.

The lad is good for at least 5 key goals this year and he's still young.

Guest BooBoo

I know certain people on here don't rate Taylor, and I know he has had some bad games and bad bad desicions, but I will be gutted if he leaves, and I think it will bring me to a new low as a follower of this club.

:thup:

I've got him down for around double figures this season with the extra games.

He's a real threat in the air and will cause problems for every team.

Moyes has re-stated that Lescott is going nowhere. I hope this means the Taylor move is just newspaper gossip.

True, it is hopefully one of many such stories (off the top of my head I remember seeing Upson and Distin linked to Everton) papers make up so that if they happen they can point out that they brought you the news first.

Puts him in prime position to demand captaincy to stay.

I'd sacrifice it; personally think its too early for the lad by some distance, but better than any other candidate on the books now and if it means keeping him for this season well worth it.

End of the day Everton are a bunch of tight fukers. He's not going to gain much financially if at all, cannot see Everton paying him more than £35kpw, i doubt they pay Lescott that, so its down to Prem footie for a year (hopefully that's all) and Europa league, or staying with the club he loves.

Got faith he'd stay even if the club accept.

I'd sacrifice it; personally think its too early for the lad by some distance, but better than any other candidate on the books now and if it means keeping him for this season well worth it.

End of the day Everton are a bunch of tight fukers. He's not going to gain much financially if at all, cannot see Everton paying him more than £35kpw, i doubt they pay Lescott that, so its down to Prem footie for a year (hopefully that's all) and Europa league, or staying with the club he loves.

Regardless it's very hard for a player to say no once the club accepts a bid.

Who wants to stay where they're not wanted?

Regardless it's very hard for a player to say no once the club accepts a bid.

Who wants to stay where they're not wanted?

Are we wanted? Seems like every decision in the last few years was made with pissing us off in mind. We stay, shit, we pay to stay.