Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Reports today said Liverpool had only £2m to spend so if that is true, it is unlikely.

Think Everton would be a better option because Moyes has a history of developing defenders whereas Rafa doesn't seem to have so much success.

I still desperately want him to stay and I just hope that he is hanging on to see what happens with the takeover.

Reports today said Liverpool had only £2m to spend so if that is true, it is unlikely.

Think Everton would be a better option because Moyes has a history of developing defenders whereas Rafa doesn't seem to have so much success.

I still desperately want him to stay and I just hope that he is hanging on to see what happens with the takeover.

Skrtel, Agger?

Liverpool have wanted him for years. They bid for him a few years ago, when his contract was being negotiated and his old man was making a twat of himself thanks to Anal.

It was sorted in the end and he stayed but they've had a longstanding interest in him so I wouldn't be surprised.

if taylor is to go i hope we get top price for him, if johnson can go to liverpool for £18m, everton knocking back £18m for lescott, bassong costing £8m then i'd say we should be getting £8m for taylor if he does actually want to leave

Agree, though I'd have thought £9m plus when you see Boro knocking back Villa's interest in Wheater for around £6m.

Taylor is a far better prospect imho.

if taylor is to go i hope we get top price for him, if johnson can go to liverpool for £18m, everton knocking back £18m for lescott, bassong costing £8m then i'd say we should be getting £8m for taylor if he does actually want to leave

Agree, though I'd have thought £9m plus when you see Boro knocking back Villa's interest in Wheater for around £6m.

I don't know. I think that Wheater is the better player right now, seems more developed as a player.

Far better? Really?

Far better? Really?

About 50% better using those figures.

Guest The Libertine

Deal is done. Taylor is staying and Shearer will be in o0n thursday. At the game to watch tomorrow night

???

Guest toonlass

Deal is done. Taylor is staying and Shearer will be in o0n thursday. At the game to watch tomorrow night

Are you the same Macca who posts on the RTG site?

Are you the same Macca who made a string of seminal albums with 60s' legends The Beatles?