The Great Harewood Goal Accumulator Poll

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Brewcastle

Utter bollocks from him again. He offers f*** all, and thank christ his touch is so poor otherwise Nolan may not have scored.

Exactly what I said to my mate while watching.

Said the same at the local in Norway. -Harewood have been a waste for the club..... and seems to still be. I could have got his salary. His value for the team is the same as me sitting here in Norway  :laugh:

I thought he was utter shite last night, and was shocked when Carroll went off (although I just read on NUFC that he was ill). For such a big bloke he just looks afraid to use his weight. Just didn't look like he wanted to push himself for the majority of the game.

Guest Geordiesned

He was utter drivel last night yet again. He's never alert to potential through balls and passes are often played to him trying to force him to make a run rather than trying to pick out a run. He's on his heels all the time and offers nothing to whoever is on the ball. In short, he hasn't got a footballing brain.

And certain people were hammering people on here when we got him that said we'd signed a s*** player. He's awful.

ahem... :lol:

What? Dawson scored against Villa tonight. Guess that makes him awesome.

And certain people were hammering people on here when we got him that said we'd signed a s*** player. He's awful.

ahem... :lol:

What? Dawson scored against Villa tonight. Guess that makes him awesome.

It was funny man, no one is suggesting he's a world beater despite the fact that he annoyingly scored two goals (for us) today.

When does the useless knacker go back to Villa? About Boxing Day isn't it?

I'll stick with 4 btw.

Hughton will probably keep him tbh.  Certainly seems to rate him.

i'd say it depends on how he does for december if he continues like he did today then i would think hughton would extend the loan until the end of season and a likely option to buy as well.