Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Portsmouth parent company has been placed into administration. It could be that as a result the will be deducted points with would currently place them bottom the Championship 10 points adrift.

The football league are set to decide.

That really annoyed me when I read that this morning. Horrible bunch of bastards, looking forward to them being relegated.

He's a desperate sham of a man who is completely out of his depth. He looks manic in all his press interviews and can barely string words together. That football club can fuck off

That really annoyed me when I read that this morning. Horrible bunch of bastards, looking forward to them being relegated.

He's a desperate sham of a man who is completely out of his depth. He looks manic in all his press interviews and can barely string words together. That football club can f*** off

Definitely, hope they get relegated. Would love to see Kean's s*** excuses if they finish bottom - "not my fault/we played decent football at times etc."

Guest Roger Kint

He's a desperate sham of a man who is completely out of his depth. He looks manic in all his press interviews and can barely string words together. That football club can f*** off

Definitely, hope they get relegated. Would love to see Kean's s*** excuses if they finish bottom - "not my fault/we played decent football at times etc."

On another forum they have a thread on what Kean's shit excuses would be for historical events. Seeing as the mackem thread has went quiet am sure some of our lads could give us a few laughs.

Surprised I've not come across this site before.

http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/24

I was on a Villa forum, they were particularly chuffed to find they were the only team who had "no significant strengths". Interesting to read the "style" section, actually seems pretty accurate to me.

Sunderland

Weakness: Keeping possession of the ball.

Playing style: Long passes

:bluestar:

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says he expects his team to be eliminated from the Europa League after their final group game in two weeks' time.

Spurs lost 2-1 at home to PAOK Salonika of Greece on Wednesday night and now need other results to go in their favour to make the knock-out stages.

"I am disappointed now because we are not going to be in the last 32," Redknapp said.

"I wanted to stay in the competition but it wasn't to be."

Utter, utter tripe from celeriac face. Should be fined and banned from all European competition. He's treated it worse than the Carling cup.

http://www2.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/other/pl-club-agents-fees-2010-11.pdf

Amount clubs have spent on agent fees from 1 October 2010 to 30 September 2011

4th spendiest club in the country on them. W00T!

Pretty sickening tbh.

/slightly on a tangent - if Hoffenheim recieved a fee for Ba, was that from us, or West Ham? If it was the Hammers, why did they not get a fee from us (if, as was initially reported, they didn't).

http://www2.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/other/pl-club-agents-fees-2010-11.pdf

Amount clubs have spent on agent fees from 1 October 2010 to 30 September 2011

4th spendiest club in the country on them. W00T!

Pretty sickening tbh.

/slightly on a tangent - if Hoffenheim recieved a fee for Ba, was that from us, or West Ham? If it was the Hammers, why did they not get a fee from us (if, as was initially reported, they didn't).

off west ham, they didn't get a fee off us because for some insane reason they put in a relegation release clause of 0 in the contract