Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I can remember the day it happened too. Scousers gloating that it was Riise's power that broke his leg. Classy.

Actually, they applauded him when he was stretched off.

I remember the game extremely well, like yesterday. If you find a video of the incident you'll hear the song, and you'll hear their boos drown out the applause of our fans and a small portion of theirs. Trust me.

EDIT: Drown out is the wrong description, but the boos are loud and clear.

Guest neesy111

I honestly thought Smith was a coward in the way he went into challenges.  Going in gung-ho with no thought of how he was going to win the ball with most of his challenges.

Guest neesy111

Pompey finally out of administration after Supporters Trust buy's the club.  Seriously hope they can rebuild, can't imagine how bad it's been for them.

Nah our corners are about as dangerous as this in terms of area it's played to, players attacking the ball, speed and shape of the delivery... and minus the goalkeeping rick:

Paul Merson poo-pooing Pellegrini at Chelsea because 'it's not the same as managing at Malaga'. Let's forget his spell as Real Madrid manager eh? :lol:

sssh minor details like biggest win percentage at Real Madrid (for someone who has managed more than 1 match) and getting Malaga (where he and his players wages are apparently 2 months late) to the Quarter Final of the champions league plus Villareal to Semi Final on their first go each time can't override the fact that he isn't the media darling Jose who will give them lots to talk and write about