Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Stephen927

Emanuele Pesoli of Serie B side Verona has gone on hunger strike in protest over his three-year match-fixing ban.

The defender has also chained himself to the gates of the Italian Football Federation's headquarters in Rome.

"I am hurt by the sentence and I would like to confront those who accuse me," said Pesoli.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19226092

He had earlier been asked about the possibility of Kean being sacked, replying: "If we lose three games, definitely. Definitely."

But Singh added he will not rush to make a judgement about Kean.

"It's all about results," said Singh, a former Malaysian international player who was brought to Ewood Park by the club's owners Venky's in June.

Just to follow up what Dave posted earlier, these guys are so hilariously awful. The way he says definitely twice is pure comedy and then he says 'it's all about results'. What was last season all about? just a laugh as they got relegated?

Sid Waddell... R.I.P.

Oh wow. Didn't see that coming - didn't realize he was ill. Can't share that with anyone over here either.

RIP indeed.

Sadly not been well for last 12-18month... Very sad indeed...

Graham Dorrans' 3 month old bairn in hospital with meningitis. 2 years after they lost their first baby.  :(

Fingers crossed things go OK for them, sounds like they've suffered enough.

All the best to them, horrific stuff :(

The 'Non league chips' team are setting out to raise awareness of non league day and raise funds for the connor saunders foundation, helping provide small football clubs with medical equipment, by riding their bicycles from chipstead to chippenham town via as many non league clubs as possible in two days. @nonleaguechips #tourdefrites

http://letourdefrites.tumblr.com/