Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

For those of you looking for relegation bets or first manager sacked bet.

Laudrup been offered 1.5m to leave swansea (declined)

Seriously dis-enchanted dressing room

pi@@ed off Chairman & board by leaving centennial dinner unannounced,

For those of you looking for relegation bets or first manager sacked bet.

Laudrup been offered 1.5m to leave swansea (declined)

Seriously dis-enchanted dressing room

pi@@ed off Chairman & board by leaving centennial dinner unannounced,

Wtf?  :lol:

Can't believe that:

1. The squad would have had enough already, before a single competitive game.

2. Leaving a dinner unannounced would piss the board off enough to want to sack him.

3. They could afford to bin him and go through the laborious and expensive process of getting someone else, this close to the season.

Can't believe that:

1. The squad would have had enough already, before a single competitive game.

2. Leaving a dinner unannounced would p*ss the board off enough to want to sack him.

3. They could afford to bin him and go through the laborious and expensive process of getting someone else, this close to the season.

Only passing on, if true, thats one relegation place taken!

Shay's retired from International football.

Got to say, he was pretty much all over the place during the Euros but guess you could put that down to fitness issues.

Didn't like the way he left us but he was a top class keeper back in the day.

Got to say, he was pretty much all over the place during the Euros but guess you could put that down to fitness issues.

Detested the way he left us - it was like a general leaving his troops to fend for themselves (silly analogy I know). His departure definitely left a bitter taste in the mouth but these days I feel sorry for him more than anything - so he did get his medal at City but that was for sitting on the bench really and to see him now at Villa is a sorry sight tbh. Shame.

Detested the way he left us - it was like a general leaving his troops to fend for themselves (silly analogy I know). His departure definitely left a bitter taste in the mouth but these days I feel sorry for him more than anything - he did get his medal at City but that was for sitting on the bench and his career has now led him to Villa. Shame.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24133683.jpg

Detested the way he left us - it was like a general leaving his troops to fend for themselves (silly analogy I know). His departure definitely left a bitter taste in the mouth but these days I feel sorry for him more than anything - he did get his medal at City but that was for sitting on the bench and his career has now led him to Villa. Shame.

Nah this is the one transfer we really failed to get the most out of.

The Given money might well have paid for every transfer we did until Ben Arfa. Possibly. Either way that £7/8 million went a very long way.

Guest Realist

In what way? 

I think we got the best out of an ugly situation.  Most sources say we got between 6.5m and 8m, in 2009 pounds, for a keeper who wanted to flee and who everyone knew wanted out.  Was relatively highly rated, has since faded sharply.  I really think it's worked out well quite honestly. 

Guest firetotheworks

In hindsight I do wonder how good he actually was. Individually he was consistently brilliant, but I wonder how much of our poor defense was him.....Actually...Bramble.