Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Bale is class at what he does but to me he lacks craft and guile.

When there's space in front of him there are very few in Europe you'd less rather be up against, he can be absolutely devastating. But I'd question how we'll he'd play for one of the very best sides in Europe, sides who will come up against opposition just looking for a point and having 9/10 players behind the ball and thus minimising space to run into.

Precisely.

He's a character :lol:

https://twitter.com/Leazes_Mag

TT banned him?

Yeah, bit harsh if you ask me, they reckoned he kept banging on about the same thing and it was bringing down the forum :dontknow:

Have a good scroll down that feed ffs no-one will convince me that bloke isn't a bit off his rocker! :lol:

So they banned a poster posting in a place that could do with posts? Canny.  :lol:

Tbf sounds familiar for his time on here, like a dog with a bone, however if you got passed that he was a really sound bloke who knew a lot about the club and experienced highs and many many lows over a lot of years.

Going to be honest I really don't remember his knowledgeable posts but enough talk about them so assume I just didn't see them or didn't acknowledge him as the author.

Internet forums clearly aren't for him though, he holds grudges against people who haven't actually disagreed with him and he has dug himself so far down a hole he can't make it out again.

I think he is banned from here, Toontastic, one other forum and he doesn't like going on Skunkers because they just take the piss out of him. You would think that would be the kick up the arse he needed to realise it might not be the spotty foreigners and out of towners who are the problem :lol:

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja

Uefa Euro 2020 will be played across Europe, Uefa decided today

(he works for Bloomberg)

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak

UEFA says Euro 2020 football tournament will be staged in various cities across Europe

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja

Uefa Euro 2020 will be played across Europe, Uefa decided today

(he works for Bloomberg)

Not a fan.

I bet you would be if it was played all over America  ;)

But seriously Platini as great a player he was is turning into a right bellend.