Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

When people are referring to the best player in a position (for example), shouldn't it really be the world's best, as opposed to Europe's best?

If you thought Falcao was the best striker in Europe for example, he's surely the best in the world. Hardly like there's someone in Australia (Archie Thompson apart) who is going to be better. Always seems to be "well, player X is probably the best so-and-so in Europe."

I'm not sure on the legality of this but I'm just gonna put it out there anyways! My daughter is a cheerleader for Blackpool Scorpions (steady guys, she's only 6!) on Friday 21st Dec in the Blackpool vs Wolves game she'll be doing a pre-match cheer followed by a Gangnam style dance and it will be shown live on Sky Sports. Does anyone have the ability to record this in a format they could send to me? Obviously I don't want any of the match recorded but want to keep her appearance on TV for prosperity.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone could give me  :D

I'm not sure on the legality of this but I'm just gonna put it out there anyways! My daughter is a cheerleader for Blackpool Scorpions

WHHHHEYYYYY!!!!!!

(steady guys, she's only 6!)

:blush:

on Friday 21st Dec in the Blackpool vs Wolves game she'll be doing a pre-match cheer followed by a Gangnam style dance and it will be shown live on Sky Sports. Does anyone have the ability to record this in a format they could send to me? Obviously I don't want any of the match recorded but want to keep her appearance on TV for prosperity.

I'm not sure on the legality of this but I'm just gonna put it out there anyways! My daughter is a cheerleader for Blackpool Scorpions (steady guys, she's only 6!) on Friday 21st Dec in the Blackpool vs Wolves game she'll be doing a pre-match cheer followed by a Gangnam style dance and it will be shown live on Sky Sports. Does anyone have the ability to record this in a format they could send to me? Obviously I don't want any of the match recorded but want to keep her appearance on TV for prosperity.

Ban this sick filth.

Ban this sick filth.

I love the 'ban this sick filth' meme that's growing on here :lol:

Ban this sick filth.

A joke coming from a farming simulator pisstake video ffs. :lol: This forum never ceases to amaze.

Ban this sick filth.

A joke coming from a farming simulator pisstake video ffs. :lol: This forum never ceases to amaze.

Whoever made that video is a fucking genius and deserves some kind of award.