Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

There's so much more wrong with the football transfer world than what we've done this week. It's purely bitterness.

Absolutely this. The problem is not a 'wee' club such as Newcastle buying 5 players for 18mil. It's large clubs, like Arsenal, spending that much on a single player. And doing it several times a year.

Wenger can go fuck himself.

It does seem that Lambert is re-building the whole squad from the ground-up. Could be fruitful in a couple years. Unfortunately at the expense of relegation this season, unless he can right the ship real quick.

Repairing Artie's shit transfer policy of course

True story. If they are relegated, they've got enough good young talent to springboard back-up, imo. Can't imagine they'd have too large an exodus either, just the veterans who aren't playing anyway (Bent, Dunne, Warnock, Ireland, N'Zogbia)

Far shitter squads in the PL, to be frank.

What's up with Bent by the way? Isn't he moving this window?

seems the only ones who want him are those in trouble too so would be stupid of Villa to sell him to them, daft when they're struggling for goals they're not using him

Relegation could do villa wonders if Lerner was ready to stick by the club, and prepare for the long term.

Villa have some great kids who should stick by them, but it's the big earners holding them back, get shot of them and they'll have room to grow.

Worst possible year to go down mind with the new share of tv money.

Peter Odemwingie losing the plot on twitter.

Peter Odemwingie ‏@OdemwingieP

Loyalty left 70 percent . the rest they stole out of my pocket thinking I was keeping money in there. Good night.

I see he's going down the Joey Barton school of getting out of a club

Peter Odemwingie losing the plot on twitter.

Peter Odemwingie ‏@OdemwingieP

Loyalty left 70 percent . the rest they stole out of my pocket thinking I was keeping money in there. Good night.

I see he's going down the Joey Barton school of getting out of a club

Someone said he is off to QPR but I will reiterate, I would definitely take him here :lol:

If he is kicking off it plays into Mikes hands too.