Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest mag.net

Isn't Adkins favourite to go there now?

Their owners are f***ing nuts, mind. Adkins would be far too sensible an appointment.

Even if he is favourite to go there you'd like to think his reputation is too good after the way he left Southampton to risk it by going there and working for those owners after the issues he's just had

Loving the media moaning about this as though McLeish isn't shite anyway. The biggest farce was employing the dour fucker in the first place.

True, they sacked SOD saying his results lacked consistency, AMC was consistent.....consistently shite. :lol:

Had them 2pts off the playoffs or something.  :lol:

Crackers these lot. Can't wait to see their next bumbled appointment. Probably SoD for a third time in a year or whatever it'll be.

Roy Keane man.

This place is getting too much of my life now.  Wake up, check NO on the nexus whilst lying in bed, work = browse NO, home, tea whilst browsing NO on laptop, vegetate with the bairn whilst browsing NO/tv, lie in bed browsing NO until ready to sleep.

I need a fucking life.

This place is getting too much of my life now.  Wake up, check NO on the nexus whilst lying in bed, work = browse NO, home, tea whilst browsing NO on laptop, vegetate with the bairn whilst browsing NO/tv, lie in bed browsing NO until ready to sleep.

I need a f***ing life.

This place has become a point of reference for about ten people I know. They're browsing it themselves now. They're Swedish and don't even support Newcastle.

I need a f***ing life.

This place has become a point of reference for about ten people I know. They're browsing it themselves now. They're Swedish and don't even support Newcastle.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

I need a f***ing life.

This place has become a point of reference for about ten people I know. They're browsing it themselves now. They're Swedish and don't even support Newcastle...

... yet :smug:

I need a f***ing life.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

:lol: Gabba gabba, we accept you, we accept you! Ramones, man. Class.

Guest palnese

I've got mates (they support Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd) who browse this forum on a regular basis, especially during the transfer windows.

Can you give me a few examples of Cristiano Ronaldo/Nani type players, but they have to be s***. For example, Wayne Routledge. My mates taking the p*ss out of me saying i play like Mark Viduka and he's one of those faggot, skillfull ronaldo wannabe's with the white socks over their football socks type players, and i need to give him some chat back but i'm struggling. Cheers.

Daniel Cordone?