Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

On train heading hame from the toon. Fantastic night. Atmosphere a bit flat at times but as someone who missed seeing most of these guys play it was a dream to see them on the hallowed turf. Was dying for cole to score. Apart from the obvious our current players could only dream to be held in our hearts like these guys. Jeez, im getting all emotional now.:-)

Brilliant night. Great to see so many legends on the pitch at once even though a lot of them could hardly sprint 5 yards  :lol:

Harper took the 3rd penalty for us, their keeper stood in the middle of the net ready to not move and let it in and Harper belted it straight down the middle so it just bounced off the keepers shins and away  :lol: He made some excellent saves in the second half for them though, absolutely top drawer :thup:

Barton's 'tackle' was brilliant as well, Di Canio looked well p*ssed off. He was one of AC's best players though on the night, probably better than a few of the current Sunderland first team.

Brilliant night. Great to see so many legends on the pitch at once even though a lot of them could hardly sprint 5 yards  :lol:

Harper took the 3rd penalty for us, their keeper stood in the middle of the net ready to not move and let it in and Harper belted it straight down the middle so it just bounced off the keepers shins and away  :lol: He made some excellent saves in the second half for them though, absolutely top drawer :thup:

Barton's 'tackle' was brilliant as well, Di Canio looked well p*ssed off. He was one of AC's best players though on the night, probably better than a few of the current Sunderland first team.

Honestly wondered why it seemed the Milan keeper was being a douche saving a pen from Harper :lol: Wish I could've been there as it sounds an amazing night, will reluctantly settle with the DVD once it comes around.

That was great, me lad never gave up booing PDC, hounded him bless  :lol:

Who the fuck did Bernard eat?  :lol: Jesus man, it was awkward watching him, I thought he might die.

So many people it was hard to know who was who especially since I couldn't hear the announcer. Was in the east stand, first time in ages, wtf is it always like that? Amateur shit like.

Highlight for me was seeing maldini play, just oozed class throughout.

Was that's speeds young lads at the end? One of them looked really good.

Tiabi (sp) was mint  :lol: Couple of great saves.

Bit s*** up Level 7 especially with the announcing, but still decent. Thought Dabizas looked quality, Rob Lee still had a bit about him, Solano classy as ever. Di Canio was quality as well to be fair.

He's improved!

I think he might have  :lol:

New Barton wouldnt let us down either  :aww: