Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

the price being bandied about for clubs is 10m, bit excessive for someone whos barely played league games

True, but i don't think they will get anything near that really. And if he wants a transfer, he'll prob get one.

Guest Heneage

I see Giovinco has moved from Juve on loan to Parma. He was a special player but just lacks a 'cutting edge'. 23 now, running out of time to make it big seeing as his game is about being ridiculously fast. Probably doesn't help that he is 5 ft 4 :lol:

Loved his honesty when he once said that he "couldn't care less" if Juve renew his contract or not. :lol:

I think he only says that because he knows his bridges are burned at Juventus. He was 50 50 in terms of leaving then began insulting Del Piero.

Kalilou Traoré from Odense BK, Denmark is definitely one for the future. Still very raw and has been called up once for Mali without playing though, so he needs more internationals before he could be a potential Newcastle player. Recently been connected with Auxerre.

192 cm 87 kg and originally a central midfielder(box-box), but he has had a Joey Barton kinda right midfielderrole with succes in the fall. Very nice skills for a man of his size, fast and extremely strong.

There's this young player, he's still only 13, you may have heard of him, but he's definitely one for the future. His name is Freddy Adu?

He's available for £0 these days, man, don't tempt fate.

Still looks great on youtube to be fair, search for "Freddy Adu PAOK"

If he's really available on a free... why not really?

• 2 years later...

Ollie Bainbridge. Aged 8. Plays for Harton & Westoe Vipers.

Already swapped SAFC Academy for Man City.

Best young player North East scouts have seen for a decade, apparently.

Is this the mackem Messi?  :lol:

Joe Allen..  O0

Who is he I hear you ask...

You'll find out in a few weeks when he comes to the toon with his team. who have beaten WBA, Cardiff and QPR recently. Newcastle will make it 4 wins against the top 4  :clap:

I like this one :lol:

I will try to state only the not-so-obvious :

Arsenal - Denilson, Alex Song

Aston Villa - Fabian Delph

Bolton Wanderers - Mark Davies

Chelsea - Miroslav Stoch

Everton - Jack Rodwell, Dan Gosling

Liverpool - Emiliano Insúa

Manchester United - Adem Ljajić, Anderson, Nani, Joshua King, Davide Petrucci, Ravel Morrison, Gabriel Obertan

Portsmouth - Kevin Prince Boateng

Sunderland - Jordan Henderson, Lee Cattermole

Tottenham Hotspur - Adel Taarabt

West Ham United - Jack Collison, James Tomkins

Stop laughing.

:yao:

Younes Belhanda

Phillipe Coutinho

Gerard Deulofeu (mightn't have the right mentality though)

Danilo da Silva

Jean-Marie Dongou

Viktor Fischer

Facundo Ferreyra

Serge Gnabry

Alejandro Grimaldo

Alen Halilovic

Angelo Henriquez

Son Heung-Min

Lorenzo Insigne

Juan Jesus

Takefusa Kubo

Adam Maher

Hachim Mastour

Lucas Piazon

Sergi Roberto

Jese Rodriguez

Romulo

Sergi Samper

Marco Verratti

Álvaro Vadillo

Sergi Samper

Daniel Carvajal

That Roberto lad who played against Cordoba  :smitten: :smitten: :drool: Stunning ball control and vision. Aimar lookalike.

Sergi Roberto? yeah he's a good player but i reckon Barca might have too much competition for him to break through successfully unless he doesn't mind being a squad player of course.

Two that look very promising in Australian A League ;

1. Marco Rojas - New Zealander of Chilean descent, 21 years old ; skillful, quick m/f player with Melbourne Victory, has 10 goals and 6 assists this season. Known as the 'Kiwi Messi' for his similarity in playing style.

Was much sought-after recently but unlikely to move until the end of the season.

2. Jeremy Walker - Tasmanian aged 19 who plays for Melbourne Heart, Curtis Good's former club.

A Right Back who made his debut a short time ago, I watched him play against Sydney FC yesterday and he was outstanding for a lad of his age ; supported the attack brilliantly and hardly wasted a ball. Star moment was when Del Piero was attacking him one to one in the box and Walker just backed off him until the right moment then disposessed him and came away with the ball. Del Piero is past his best but still tricky and I wouldn't have liked to see Simpson try to do what Walker did so well...!

Heart were much the better side, playing as a team and keeping the ball well...this boy looks as if he has got something and at 19 still a few years to improve.

Both could be bought for a pittance compared to some of the fees we have seen so would suit the Fat man down to the ground but work permits might be a problem - for some reason, German and Dutch clubs have no problem signing Australian youngsters, but despite them being in the Commonwealth, they have difficulty joining UK clubs....Good probably has a British Parent/Grandparent but I doubt that would apply to Rojas unless on his mother's side.