Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Wound up speaking to Neville last year in my last job - he had an autobiography coming out, dunno how it was me who ended up speaking to him but I'm not complaining, privilege for me personally. Soon descended into a very informal chat about all things football (very knowledgeable bloke btw), and I asked him about Owen and this video.

Simply said, "He's a little shit. Always was and still is."

Get in, Nev.

It's meant to be comedic/ironic but it isn't. It's basically just an exaggerated version of EXACTLY what he's like. He's been doing that video, in so many words, since the day he left us.

Colossal cunt, I fucking hate him.

Seen his comments about Suarez on the BBC website today? All about how he should stay with Liverpool because they're "as big, if not bigger" than Arsenal and he's struggling to understand why anyone would leave a club with the "stature" of Liverpool.

What a fucking dimwit the bloke is. There's got to be a few worried faces down at BT Sport.

Seen his comments about Suarez on the BBC website today? All about how he should stay with Liverpool because they're "as big, if not bigger" than Arsenal and he's struggling to understand why anyone would leave a club with the "stature" of Liverpool.

What a fucking dimwit the bloke is. There's got to be a few worried faces down at BT Sport.

:lol: Just, what. Guy's a parasite.

Wound up speaking to Neville last year in my last job - he had an autobiography coming out, dunno how it was me who ended up speaking to him but I'm not complaining, privilege for me personally. Soon descended into a very informal chat about all things football (very knowledgeable bloke btw), and I asked him about Owen and this video.

Simply said, "He's a little shit. Always was and still is."

Get in, Nev.

:lol: That's quality.

I mean, he is a nob and all that, but Liverpool are as big as Arsenal really.

So are we then, but we are not in the Champions LEague neither are Pool

True. I do think Liverpool to Arsenal is a sideways career move though.

True. I do think Liverpool to Arsenal is a sideways career move though.

Not really, it might take Liverpool a while to get into the Champions League, I think he just want to play CL football

Arsenal pay better wages and are regularly in the Champions League. L'pool don't and are not. It's been...4, maybe 5 seasons since L'pool finished above Arsenal.

Arsenal is a jump but not massively. Same as Newcastle to L'pool is a jump but not massively.

Aye, maybe it's a slight upgrade. But not one it's really worth Suarez making, he could easily go somewhere better.

They're in the CL, we ain't. It's almost impossible to hold on to widely coveted players when you're not in the CL.

Also, London is often a big draw for these foreign types over places like Liverpool.

Just don't think a handful of CL games a season would be a valid reason to move club. If he's leaving Liverpool, he needs a much bigger step up.

Sure it is. It's the premier competition in Europe and it's where you get to (hopefully) play the biggest clubs and best sides in Europe. It's also the best shop window to put yourself in if you're after a move to a big continental club.

Foreign players also don't really care about our traditional domestic rivalries and derbies like we do.