Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Knowing Owen he is only complaining so the last people remember of him is being desperate to play rather than the lazy cunt who would "rather sit on the bench at a big club etc.."...

• 1 month later...

Owen handed lead co-commentator role for BT Sport's football coverage.

Michael Owen will be the lead co-commentator for BT Sport's football coverage.

Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, David James and Rio Ferdinand will also appear as BT pundits and presenters but it is the former England striker who has been given the top gig.

And Owen later tweeted: 'I'm delighted to confirm that next season I will be working with the exciting new sports channel BT Sport! @BTSport - I can't wait!'

Marouane Fellaini, Daniel Sturridge, Joe Hart and Thomas Vermaelen will also join Gareth Bale, Robin van Persie and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - whose involvement was already announced as the channel's promotional faces.

So happy for Michael  ;D

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2321871/BT-Sport-Michael-Owen-lead-commentator--prices-pundits-game-season-more.html#ixzz2SoqtgaMq

Guest neesy111

Owen is probably the most boring person in football.  Sounds like BT are trying to do what Sky did with Neville.