Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Lashes out on the reg, likes feral honey badger. Even the love of all our lives isn't safe.

Nice lie Foluwashola, he's met you once and that is the only he wished to met you you cretiin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

If a player kept doing that to us I'd be canny annoyed like. He's doing it to Man United though so it's mint, it's not like he's kicking them when they're down, just winding them up over something that still obviously irks a lot of them despite their success.

Guest palnese

Why should they care? They've won everything without him. I'm yet to meet a single Man Utd fan who gives a flying fuck about Alan Shearer turning them down 20 years ago.

Why should they care? They've won everything without him. I'm yet to meet a single Man Utd fan who gives a flying fuck about Alan Shearer turning them down 20 years ago.

erm, all they do is haunt him on twitter all day every fucking day about it :lol:

Generally down here in Manchester it's a bit of source of amusement to them. We were the top two clubs, we paid a world record fee in order to leapfrog them and it failed. We never competed with them again.

Guest palnese

Generally down here in Manchester it's a bit of source of amusement to them. We were the top two clubs, we paid a world record fee in order to leapfrog them and it failed. We never competed with them again.

Aye, we've been a joke for 20 years, they should laugh at us/him if anything.

Aye, we've been a joke for 20 years, they should laugh at us/him if anything.

It gets to them. Have to use any stick available when goading horrific glory-seeking freaks.

With Ronaldo on this one, in my four years living in Manchester I didn't meet a single one that was arsed about it. A source of amusement and a bit of fun for a wind up (hence the Shearer song every time we play them).