The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Major kick in the balls for the media outlets who invented the rumours and the ones who ran with them too.

Geoff Shreeves' interview after the game is evidence enough that they just dont care.

Yep, guaranteed they will just brush the whole thing under the carpet.

that banner is mine , thats me on the left with my dad on the right, i know its a bit messy but i made it at 2'o clock in the morning with felt tips and black hammerite spray paint !!!

:icon_salut:

Top stuff mate.

Guest guinness_fiend

that banner is mine , thats me on the left with my dad on the right, i know its a bit messy but i made it at 2'o clock in the morning with felt tips and black hammerite spray paint !!!

It gets the point across.  That's all we needed.  Good work!

Top man... ya a credit to us all

:lol:

Thanks Jackie.

You put across what a lot of us wanted to say.

mail is saying hughton will go for his former boss in the ireland set up and current faroes manager brian kerr as his right hand man with kevin sheedy (former team mate of his currently coaching at evertons youth set up) as the backup plan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1325432/Newcastle-boss-Chris-Hughton-set-test-boards-resolve-making-Brian-Kerr-assistant.html?

Wouldn't be surprised in the least if he's given a new contract this week now.

To be honest I would prefer if they stuck to the plan of negotiating at the end of the season. We shouldn't be making managerial decisions based on short periods of time or on press speculation.

If he's sustained his success then give him the contract he deserves.