Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Would anyone drop him for Taylor? I know I wouldn't.

I wouldn't. He's done well in the last two games

Nope, the argument has always been why would Hughton put Taylor at right back but these sort of performances question where he will fit Taylor in.

I'm not too sure that Campbell is going to get a game, it will be shit if either Coloccini or Williamson are dropped on current form.

the man is awesome

did anyone see his back-heel volley pass/interception on the edge of our area? :smug:

Yep, legend. Loved him from his first interview, refreshingly down to earth, surprisingly well spoken, intelligent but confident in his own abilities. Whilst he and Colo were playing dangerously with the offside trap he doesn't look out of his depth. Chipped in at the other end of the pitch too!

Has a big future if he can really adapt to the pace of the league.

Hope Saylor slots in at RB, will be very happy with that back line, with Campbell helping them in training and waiting to step in if anything goes wrong.

There's reason Pompey bought him , he showed unbelievable promise. It doesn't make sub-standard, he was fantastic today in my opinion.  Him and Colo looked solid. Saying that it's a long, long season, there will be changes and the fact we've got Taylor and Campbell at back up is a fantastic thing in my eyes.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Excellent performance, doesnt just stand back, he's willing to go forward and make solid tackles.

Taylor Williamson Campbell Enrique

Could be a defence good enough to keep us up

Looks solid. I'm really impressed by Williamson,