Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Thought he was very impressive. Read the game well, cut out a lot of the danger and put forward a lot of leadership into the backline. Especially of course on the return from such a long injury. Him and Colo will form a very steady pairing again.

Livid we kept him on and subbed cabaye, especially when he was hobbling about towards the end. That said I could forgive pards for forgetting it was his first game back. Love the big guy, if he had pace he could be a contender for the national team, as it is he knows his weakness' and does the simple things to try and keep them from being exploited.

Great to see him back.

Guest bimpy474

I know it was only N'Gog and Klasnic, but did he actually lose a header?  Surprised at how good he was on his first game back, Bolton were shite at best mind.

Will be much tougher against Carroll in the air this time, but he was very good v Bolton, best player on the day for me.

He's still played an important role from attacking corners whenever he's been on the pitch. He's not really the target, though. We don't get loads, but since we went down, we've scored more from corners than we used to do. There's actually a bit of imagination and tactics regarding them nowadays, rather than simply lofting it aimlessly into the box hoping someone got a touch.