Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest bimpy474

He has cost us nearly six goals in the last month or so. How does he still play, does Pardew not watch the games back and see how bad he is.

He has cost us nearly six goals in the last month or so. How does he still play, does Pardew not watch the games back and see how bad he is.

Erm, we don't have any other defenders.

Could have played Taylor or Perch today though the fact is we are short on central defenders.

Whose fault that is we don't know, but it is either the owner or the manager.

Guest bimpy474

Erm, we don't have any other defenders.

I'd rather have Perch there instead. He might not be great but he doesn't cost the team the goals that this idiot does.

Sorry Jill, lovely hair an all.

Do we have any better defenders on the bench ready to take his place ??? Thanks Ashley for your investment in the summer.

Guest bimpy474

Do we have any better defenders on the bench ready to take his place ??? Thanks Ashley for your investment in the summer.

Like i said Perch would be better, granted he isn't CB but neither is Williamson, he is just shit.

I¨m tired of slagging him off because he is shit and probably knows it.

But how does a professional footballer who trains every day not know how to make a single pass? Today I saw him 2 or 3 times trying to drive the ball forward and in a way pushing the team forward, just to pass the ball behind a bombing Debuchy meaning he had to go back to get the ball and re-start the whole attack.

Fucking clueless.

I was particularly impressed with his avoidance of the ball today. Once in their penalty area with an air-kick volley and once in ours, jumping over it to allow Le Fondre to score. Taking 'scared of the ball' to new levels.

He was alright today until we collapsed.

Correct answer. His forward runs were something to behold to.

Still a limited player who needs replacing in the starting lineup though. I'd still keep him on as 4th choice CB...

He was alright today until we collapsed.

Correct answer. His forward runs were something to behold to.

Still a limited player who needs replacing in the starting lineup though. I'd still keep him on as 4th choice CB...

Agree too, he wasn't that bad. Shame he didn't cut out the ball for the goal, but he's a man-tanker and Le Fondre is sharp.