Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I don't hate him. Way to not read what I said, Ian. Good person, shite footballer.

Saying you respect him because he "stepped up" is the complete extreme opposite to those shitting on his personality. Licking his ring to the extent he's getting your respect for playing his dream :lol:

It's not a hardship playing for NUFC, man. And unless he reads the forums...he probably thinks he's adored. Firing line? :lol:

A guy down the street has a Porsche. Used to have a Fiat Uno. Got my respect for stepping up the the hardship of that horror! :lol:

Jesus, calm down on your use of lols.

I never said it was a hardship, obviously it isn't. But it's just wilful ignorance to pretend that there's no difficulty in playing above your level in a team that isn't performing well in a club where the fans think you're shite.

Anyway, this is a pointless discussion... we basically agree on how good a player he is.

Guest neesy111

Fourth choice for half a day, potentially? :lol:

See, this is what you have to love about him. His resolve, his spirit, his determination to break into our first eleven...

:troll: Probleme?

Back to 2nd choice after Saylor's relapse on friday....

Obviously you hate him, and I don't blame you, but I'm not changing my opinion on that. He's found himself in the firing line and he's faced it.

He's not quality by any stretch of the imagination but this is definitely true.  The dude gives his all every time he's on the pitch.  It doesn't happen to be up the standard that we want, but it's there and it's honest.  I bear no ill-will to the man.  He unfortunately happens to get called on every weekend into a team that is above his ability.

• 4 weeks later...
“I’ve now got the luxury of having four centre-halves, three of whom are really playing well. The other guy (Mike Williamson) isn’t really going to get a chance now because the other three are playing so well

“I don’t see any problem, if say, Colo (Fabricio Coloccini, Newcastle’s captain) got injured, because I could play the other two. I’ll put them all in the frame, but category one is our captain.”

Read more: Journal Live http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/02/23/alan-pardew-magpies-stronger-for-trip-to-ukraine-61634-32864262/#ixzz2LidUQPmg

:lol: