Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Bit heavy all this, isn't it? He's just rubbish, that's all. We've had far more offensive players associated with us in recent times.

What's more offensive than personalising your socks?

He needs to die.

Valar Mikeghulis

:lol: :lol: Class

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather have a farty, overweight, geriatric Ali Dia playing at CB than this impostor.

By far THE worst footballer I have ever seen in my lifetime. For any club. Anywhere.

It's an absolute travesty that he remains a PL employee with PL wages. Fuck off you utter cunt.

We could sign a load of good players this summer but if this useless sack of shit is still playing at the heart of our defence, we have got no chance.

Worst defender I have ever seen play for Newcastle and that includes all the usual suspects - Boumsong, Bramble etc etc...

Refuse to believe that McClaren has had a good look at him in training and matches and come to the conclusion he's anything approaching adequate. He's got his faults and he's made mistakes in his coaching career but he's got to see that Williamson is just rank. No ability whatsoever and totally devoid of any talent. If Williamson is still getting a game this season then McClaren wants shooting.

Ha ha! He actually outdid himself in the first 30 minutes - I've never seen him as bad and we should have been 5-0 down!

I know Colo has been on the decline but I still think you'll get a good season from him alongside a strong commanding quick centre half! Certainly not Williamson though! He should be nowhere near ours or any other Premier League club's team! Well, maybe Sunderland's!

We could sign a load of good players this summer but if this useless sack of shit is still playing at the heart of our defence, we have got no chance.

Worst defender I have ever seen play for Newcastle and that includes all the usual suspects - Boumsong, Bramble etc etc...

Bramble was Baresi compared to this cunt.