Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I'd love us to go for Huth or someone in the summer. He'd be perfect to partner Coloccini.

Horrible bastard and although he is decent he is still prone to a gaff or two. Gave away a daft pen v someone earlier this season I seem to remember.

I'd love us to go for Huth or someone in the summer. He'd be perfect to partner Coloccini.

Horrible bastard and although he is decent he is still prone to a gaff or two. Gave away a daft pen v someone earlier this season I seem to remember.

Us man, you tit. :lol:

Us man, you tit. :lol:

:lol: ah shit aye, sure he did a handball or something daft at the Britannia though which was the one I was thinking off, honest guv.

Guest Nikos34

There are not many players who can beat Williamson in the air but he too often gets beaten for pace on the deck. He lacks confidence, especially when the ball is at his feet and I don't think he is at all nasty enough for your usual 'stopper' centre half. However, I disagree with people who say he pulls and grabs too much because I think he challenges quite cleanly in the main. He is just 'steady' to be fair, nothing more like.

Can't wait til Taylor is back like.

Not because he's better than Williamson, but because I can't wait for the next defender-swing that the board takes when he makes one of his stupid mistakes.

Can't wait til Taylor is back like.

Not because he's better than Williamson, but because I can't wait for the next defender-swing that the board takes when he makes one of his stupid mistakes.

Taylors mistakes are best as atleast he makes oscar contender ones >:D

Ever since that 3 match ban he's gone very downhill. I like him but I think he's going to drop a clanger everytime he gets the ball which is a shame 'cos he looked more than competent before the Bolton game.

That said, he's very dangerous from set pieces